Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoa: hold on now. it was sale/deliver that indicates an amount 1.0Grams>

Should either get bail or at worst be gone for a year... under a certain amount you can claim personal dependency :o:

Where does it indicate the amount?

He's already on probation

Fd up thing you search cocaine sell/deliver North Carolina and this nikkas mugshot is the first thing that pops up

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Where does it indicate the amount?

He's already on probation

Fd up thing you search cocaine sell/deliver North Carolina and this nikkas mugshot is the first thing that pops up

generally speaking when you're talking about a sale or delivery of cocaine you're talking about an amount that would be used by a cocaine user so that is usually in the range under a gram or so, if we're talking about crack cocaine which I think that's what we're discussing.

Ol boy wasn't moving no bricks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
4904.9255f957c2a97006650e86a33c85d327.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We gotta do better, and we gotta stop gassing the heads of those who refuse to.

nikka is hands down one of THE most ignorant posters on this website, got arrested for selling dope to who I assume is his own fukking people and we have clowns talking about "free my nikka!" and "can't stand when my people get locked up for no reason."

It's times like these where I truly understand the point of view of Uncle Tom ass nikkas who throw their heritage and culture in the bushes and mingle with them cacs exclusively. Then I snap out of it quick and realize the only way shyt is gonna change is if nikkas who know better try their best to guide those who don't rather than abandoning ship. I love my fukking people man. Seeing this type of shyt brings forth a combination of hurt, sadness and disgust.

Worst case scenario is these nikkas who don't know better will sadly wipe themselves out and slowly be replaced by nikkas who have a decent head on their shoulders and aren't complete embarrassments. Sucks that the system these cacs set up for us makes this extremely difficult.

Best wishes to that nikka. Hope he gets his life together once he's out and becomes a good boyfriend and father.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Is his breakup and getting locked up related? Did she call the boys on him when she found out he was smashing other chicks?
@ThickyRozay can you clear this up?

Last edited by a moderator: