Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is his breakup and getting locked up related? Did she call the boys on him when she found out he was smashing other chicks?
@ThickyRozay can you clear this up?

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Is his breakup and getting locked up related? Did she call the boys on him when she found out he was smashing other chicks?
@ThickyRozay can you clear this up?

Not related, dude was just out there and got caught up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was about to say, "Broke, the kids use to look up to you, what happened? :dwillhuh:"

But I see what you did there :scheme: and I approve.

This little affair has given credence to some of the dreaded Count Reincarnation's theories. The little chick been dealing with fukk nikkas all her life. You think this will be the wake up call? Don't she got two kids and one on the way? Yeah, she gonna be smashing another dope boy real soon. And Loud if he gets out soon enough. Cause that's probably gonna be the easiest way to be in a relationship.

You hope these young skeezoids learn after shyt like this but they don't. She gonna bounce back. Bounce that ass on another corner hugger.

Did he really fukk SheBadd though? I remember ol girl really cutting for her and Loud. Oh well, rats gon rat :manny:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
4904.9255f957c2a97006650e86a33c85d327.jpg

http://singleblink.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/shyt-just-got-real.gif
:wow: you guys are going in.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1 Corinthians 5:11

But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler not even to eat with such a one.

1 Corinthians 7:10-17

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife. To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. ...

Deuteronomy 24:1-22

When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house, and if she goes and becomes another man's wife, and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife, then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance. When a man is newly married, he shall not go out with the army or be liable for any other public duty. He shall be free at home one year to be happy with his wife whom he has taken. ...