Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This can't be real life. :dead:

:stylin:
I'll Be Creamin On His dikk By The Weekend :umad:
:dead:

my nikka LOUDaffair shyttin on these nikkas from a jail cell :laff: nikkas is furious my wodie got cash, kush, drank and dimes on deck while they beatin off to xvideos
Same chick they was dappin' up like crazy in the pic thread on the dikk of the nikka they blastin'. :dead:

My next girlfriend is gonna be a hood chick y'all. :smugbiden: They be ridin'. :rambo:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
does your girl look better than sheebadd tho? :mjpls:

yes, I am married fukkboy. I have a DIME PIECE for a fukking wife, who was never a disgusting hood rat.

Smarten up, fakkit. Im going on 6 years of marriage and my wife is badder than any ratchet hoodrat bytch involved in this situation :beli:

:scusthov: at you thinking she is bad. She got a fat ass and thats all. If I was a lame like Loud I'd fukk her once and forget about her :beli:

Step your bytch game up and stop putting dumb hoodrat ratchet hoes like that on a pedestal you sheltered fakkit. One trip outside on any given day in any season I see badder bytches.

Smarten up you thirsty dusty fakkit. "Dimes on deck"???? LOL :dead:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Talked To My Boo Today He Gucci Could See the Judge And Get Out Friday :umad:

My nikka told me the ....wayyyy back in March.....wait til they push back the court date like 4-5 times

That being said, he dont live in Louisiana, so i hope he do get out and be like mookie, do the right thing

I wonder how @SecretLover feels about this :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
yes, I am married fukkboy. I have a DIME PIECE for a fukking wife, who was never a disgusting hood rat.

Smarten up, fakkit. Im going on 6 years of marriage and my wife is badder than any ratchet hoodrat bytch involved in this situation :beli:

:scusthov: at you thinking she is bad. She got a fat ass and thats all. If I was a lame like Loud I'd fukk her once and forget about her :beli:

Step your bytch game up and stop putting dumb hoodrat ratchet hoes like that on a pedestal you sheltered fakkit. One trip outside on any given day in any season I see badder bytches.

Smarten up you thirsty dusty fakkit. "Dimes on deck"???? LOL :dead:

damn this nikka is IRATE :laff: :dead: :dead:

it's obvious you aint got shyt if a simple question got you this angry :laff: stop frontin for the coli weirdo

we seen and verified LOUDaffair is fukkin bad bytches....so why dont you post your dime wife since you love to mention her :umad:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
what cash? what kush? what drank? what dimes on deck? :laff: he's in jail, you dumbass and possibly about to do some years in the penitentiary.

shut up.

Dimes is the funniest thing in this particular convo.

Stop it you fukking lame thirsty fakkits here hasn't been a dime posted in this thread at all :stopitslime: The east African chick is the only ones that comes the closest

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
damn this nikka is IRATE :laff: :dead: :dead:

it's obvious you aint got shyt if a simple question got you this angry :laff: stop frontin for the coli weirdo

we seen and verified LOUDaffair is fukkin bad bytches....so why dont you post your dime wife since you love to mention her :umad:

These aren't bad bytches and im not posting my wife you idiot :stopitslime:

you need to hop off dudes dikk and call him out for the lame he is ("ohhhh...i got mugshots....i got a record, look yall!"), but i know you won't do that, because youre a lame fakkit just like he is, you fakkit :stopitslime:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dimes is the funniest thing in this particular convo.

Stop it you fukking lame thirsty fakkits here hasn't been a dime posted in this thread at all :stopitslime: The east African chick is the only ones that comes the closest

This I will agree with but you claim your wife is a dime. :youngsabo: Pics breh. Dudes be posting their wives pics especially when they are fine. NYCRebel did and she is bad too.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
These aren't bad bytches and im not posting my wife you idiot :stopitslime:

you need to hop off dudes dikk and call him out for the lame he is ("ohhhh...i got mugshots....i got a record, look yall!"), but i know you won't do that, because youre a lame fakkit just like he is, you fakkit :stopitslime:

confirmed virgin

keep your ducktales to yourself from now on

any nikka with a dime wife would have hundreds of pics on deck

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
SheBadd is a nice looking chick, ratchet as hell but that doesn't take change the way she looks, just the n**gas she attracts.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I believe Demon wife is probably a 6 but she loves him so he upgrades her to dime status.

demon's wife =
1237835062691.jpg

that bytch a nickel at best