Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Proverbs 30:20
"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.'

:bryan:

I say cot-:damn:

This shh right chea is on some other shh. I've spent the past 2 days of my life reading this ghetto novel in between work, the gym, cooking, taking a dump, when I get out the shower. Only thing left was an appearance from the women in this story and we got it:bow:..

I can't wait till that dude get out lol. Shh fittin be too much for my stomach to handle from laughing :whew:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
26068121.jpg

I'm starting to get the feeling we're all being trolled majorly, but anyways continue.....

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:stylin:

I'll Be Creamin On His dikk By The Weekend :umad:

:scusthov: ya'll can enjoy each other and fukk all ya'll want, but you'll still be a disgusting ass hoodrat for life and he'll be a fukking lame idiot for life :upsetfavre:

I'd fukking be :scusthov: if my dikk was 10 feet within the vicinity of your ratchet ass...you are for lame dikkheads like that dude...ya'll type of people are made for each other, so :hula: all you want, you disgusting sub human hoodrat

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:scusthov: ya'll can enjoy each other and fukk all ya'll want, but you'll still be a disgusting ass hoodrat for life and he'll be a fukking lame idiot for life :upsetfavre:

I'd fukking be :scusthov: if my dikk was 10 feet within the vicinity of your ratchet ass...you are for lame dikkheads like that dude...ya'll type of people are made for each other, so :hula: all you want, you disgusting sub human hoodrat

does your girl look better than sheebadd tho? :mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka LOUDaffair shyttin on these nikkas from a jail cell :laff: nikkas is furious my wodie got cash, kush, drank and dimes on deck while they beatin off to xvideos

what cash? what kush? what drank? what dimes on deck? :laff: he's in jail, you dumbass and possibly about to do some years in the penitentiary.

shut up.