Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Talked To My Boo Today He Gucci Could See the Judge And Get Out Friday :umad:

:what:

He's an idiot though, he'll be right back in soon enough.

and im definitely not looking forward to that lame fakkit posting his new mugshot and bragging on the new charges :snoop:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
So its been since the day before yesterday right? So maybe a week from now he'll be able to get some commissary and that hoodrat @SecretLover is gonna deny her kids shyt they need to put money on this dumb idiots books, just so someone in there who isnt a lame and doesn't look at that shyt as a badge of honor is punking his scrawny ass for half of that shyt :damn:
@LOUDaffair :ufdup:
:stylin:

I'll Be Creamin On His dikk By The Weekend :umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It amazes me people are sticking up for a drug dealing criminal with priors who posted his mug shots as badge of honors, who cheated on his pregnant gf with her best friend, who was dealing drugs got caught and is now in jail and now his baby moms his son and unborn seed gotta find a way to eat since that dru money won't be coming in for a while.

Yeah a real nygga :skip:

Unfathomable

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
tumblr_ma767sL9Gv1r7e4huo1_500.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn SecretLover bout to be someone's mom (again)
and loudaffair bout to be someone's dad (again)

the cycle continues. how are their kids supposed to elevate past this?​

you know something. fukk loudaffair and secretlover as well as her friend that actually gave it up to him. they are ALL thinking about themselves. aside from the whole drama with getting locked up for drugs and etc, the kids are the ones that are suffering. :no: it's unbelievable. for real, if i was child services, i would take those kids out the household and give them to some parents that want to parent and are keeping them out of environment so they could have a chance to succeed instead of being around some dumbass people.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol yall nikkas shoulda just went to jail with the nikka

thats wassup tell the nikka stop movin so sloppy thats broke nikka shyt