Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
demon's wife =
1237835062691.jpg

that bytch a nickel at best

Real talk, when I dated bad b**ches, I didn't have to say shyt, they did for me. :pachaha: Let you know I'm that nikka

Demon talking too much.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

My nikka told me the ....wayyyy back in March.....wait til they push back the court date like 4-5 times

That being said, he dont live in Louisiana, so i hope he do get out and be like mookie, do the right thing

I wonder how @SecretLover feels about this :ohhh:

It's a war n**ga, she likes drama, this spices up her day. This is like the-coli stories but real life. :merchant:

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:stopitslime: I aint posting no pics of my fukking wife on a message board. We don't even have fukking facebook accounts to post pics on :stopitslime:

I don't need to post pics of what I have to validate myself (i.e LOUDaffair "ohhh...look at my mugshots ya'll...here goes my criminal record too!!!)

Sorry, Im not a fukking lame fakkit like your hero who will be getting punked for his noodles in a week or so for having the audacity to go to jail being 5'3 and 140, you fukking lames

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:stopitslime: I aint posting no pics of my fukking wife on a message board. We don't even have fukking facebook accounts to post pics on :stopitslime:

I don't need to post pics of what I have to validate myself (i.e LOUDaffair "ohhh...look at my mugshots ya'll...here goes my criminal record too!!!)

Sorry, Im not a fukking lame fakkit like your hero who will be getting punked for his noodles in a week or so for having the audacity to go to jail being 5'3 and 140, you fukking lames

lol breh, you got a camera phone. I know you got pics. Everyone got pics and I ain't talking about the dirty ones. You don't got a dime breh, you know it too. No one wants you to validate yourself, we just saying you lying. :duck:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Nicca still in jail?:what:...What them kids gonna eat for breakfast & lunch?

shyt is getting crucial!

They aint gonna be eating shyt. His ugly hoodrat bytches are gonna let their kids go without food and diapers to put on his books, only to be punked for his noodles and honeybuns for being a 5'3 140 lb lame fakkit with a small guy complex trying to be hard they are gonna see a mile away.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

so you dont need to post pics of your dime wife to validate yourself on the internet, you just need to bring her up every 10 posts to talk down on other people? :rudy:

virgin status

you doin so much extra shyt in here it's obvious you jealous and bitter cuz a bytch like SheeBadd wouldnt even look your way

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol breh, you got a camera phone. I know you got pics. Everyone got pics and I ain't talking about the dirty ones. You don't got a dime breh, you know it too. No one wants you to validate yourself, we just saying you lying. :duck:

this is sad. you sound like you really need to jerk off or something so you're begging another man to share photos of his wife so you can beat your meat off too. :laff: stop embarrassing yourself.

you guys apparently aren't getting any for that matter sounding extra thirsty when your eyes popped up when homie mentioned about his wife. get over yourselves.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
so you dont need to post pics of your dime wife to validate yourself on the internet, you just need to bring her up every 10 posts to talk down on other people? :rudy:

virgin status

you doin so much extra shyt in here it's obvious you jealous and bitter cuz a bytch like SheeBadd wouldnt even look your way

You are :cape: for a lame who needs to post his criminal record to validate himself online.

fakkit status.

And I wouldn't want that bytch to look my way :scusthov: You may not have standards, but I do.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You are :cape: for a lame who needs to post his criminal record to validate himself online.

fakkit status.

And I wouldn't want that bytch to look my way :scusthov: You may not have standards, but I do.

okay virgin, no wonder that 31 year old homosexual basement dwelling virgin Paz is in here defending you

yall birds of a feather :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:whoa: I'd fukk shebadd but def not wife her bytch is a stripper and most likely a hoe .. u drop a seed in her :ufdup: