Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
this is sad. you sound like you really need to jerk off or something so you're begging another man to share photos of his wife so you can beat your meat off too. :laff: stop embarrassing yourself.

you guys apparently aren't getting any for that matter sounding extra thirsty when your eyes popped up when homie mentioned about his wife. get over yourselves.

:what: Do you son. I am at work right now son. You sound like this dude's boyfriend. Wait, ain't you gay for real. :heh: Nvm, old trapped in the closet Demon and Pez ass nikkas.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

I refuse to believe this shyt any longer...no way in a hell a bytch can be this ratchet...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay virgin, no wonder that 31 year old homosexual basement dwelling virgin Paz is in here defending you

yall birds of a feather :pachaha:

you calling fukkers losers in here but yet you have loudaffair's dikk in your mouth? :heh: look in the mirror, kid.

you still think people are laughing with you, when they're laughing @ you. this clown was actually holding a memorial for the rep point system in that icy thread, mourning over his dead green boxes.

you need to go to internet anonymous, breh. you literally are obsessed with strangers you only know on the web and never met in your life. get yourself some help.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"I'm negging these posters, shyt that they don't like

@MMSex got the red, he ain't tryina fight

Got your bytch out here in it all night

@LOUDaffair in the cut, that's a scary sight ( :no: FREE HIM)

You not with sohh icey you can die tonight

I only want the rep, I ain't tryna dap

Them younguns with the shyts they be toting negs

Floating off at flat, I might take flight

SOHH ICEY bytch we hot we done took flight!

Taking rep down we aint like the price !

Angry baby mamas shyt that we ion like!

@Lewis Black, @charmander ya bytch like !"

tumblr_m9ljubEXC81qkoopko1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Some of y'all fakkits need to get the whole fukk outta here caping for dude. Y'all nikkas have been shytting on people for years on two different forums, but when a nikka that stans the same rapper as you get's his time on the Summer Jam screen it's wrong to judge? :dahell: Give me a fukking break. I hope shyt works out for everyone involved, but stop being fukking hypocrites. Nobody is safe from slander on these coli streets. I came for the roast, fukk all this discussion about the black man's plight, social issues, and ducktales about how much money nikkas make. :dahell:

"... I ain't trippin' off that Dominos anymore, just calling, sorry to hear what happen to your homeboy, but don't learn the hard way like I did homie". "Any nikka can kill a man, that don't make you a real nikka". "Real is responsibility, real is taking care of your motherfukking family, real is god, nikka"

SheBadd is based and a triple OG demon at the same damn time. I fukks with that. :wow:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Breh, some people have always been this ratchet. It just finally made it's way to the message boards. They used to never be on the internet.

They shoulda never gave these nikkas internet access :dead:

Proverbs 30:20
"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.'

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: :laff:

I can't do this today...i gotta log out.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
you calling fukkers losers in here but yet you have loudaffair's dikk in your mouth? :heh: look in the mirror, kid.

you still think people are laughing with you, when they're laughing @ you. this clown was actually holding a memorial for the rep point system in that icy thread, mourning over his dead green boxes.

you need to go to internet anonymous, breh. you literally are obsessed with strangers you only know on the web and never met in your life. get yourself some help.

:russ:............