Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
No sympathy for dude at all :snoop:

That bragging about going to jail shyt was wack and not whatsup. I had been told that dummy not to be posting his shyt on messages boards in these posts:

http://www.the-coli.com/1997538-post140.html

http://www.the-coli.com/2000182-post147.html

There is nothing cool about that shyt, it is NOT a badge of honor.

I aint been in trouble in going on 8 years. NOBODY knows of my record except my employer and friends and fam. Thats not shyt you air out online for all to see.

Some people don't value their freedom. I was like that, and the last time I was booked I said this shyt has to stop. I stopped thinking like a true c00n thinking this was supposed to be how it goes down, the system is designed like this and "the man" is keeping me down. I started taking personal responsibility for my wrong decisions and stopped doing illegal things for money and thrills and smartened up. I took a job as a fukking dishwasher at a restaurant, and yeah the money was slow, but I had my freedom. 8 years later now Im a chef at one of the top Italian spots in Philly, because I started taking responsibility for my actions and making smarter decisions.

Black people need to stop blaming white folks for their own dumb ass decisions and need to stop bytching about the penal system and stop breaking the law to put their dumb ass inside. THOSE are the c00n mothafukkas. This is what happens when you keep breaking the law. You go to jail, its simple as that. Get a fukking job and stop selling drugs in the community.

Dude was on probation too? He not getting no bail til he see the judge from his old case and the judge could keep him inside until the outcome of his new case.

Dumb motherfukker.

Not even going to get into his selfish ways and not thinking about his kids and the one on the way.

:snoop:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
damn this shyt went 51 pages after i went to work:ohhh:

i never had a problem with LOUDaffair, he cool in my book. i aint gonna shyt on him, but i cant support this fukkery either :manny:

folks do need to stop putting all their business on this site though.

i wont lie either i put my mugshot up in that one thread, but i only have 1. never again my nikkas.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yea thats what got me like wtf?

was this nikka hustlin from a spot?
nikkas got internet access in the spot? lol

something aint adding up

everybody said he was braggin on here thats a nono
unless he wasnt doin too good in the dope game lol

yeah, everything aint adding up. Im not even going to try to read past this point. everybody did their dirt and some are louder, than others with theirs. but every baller who been put on and schooled knows that this lawyer money, that bail money, and that rainy day commissary money, is just as important as that start from square one reup money you keep in the "safe." when youre stacking you have to stay stacking and not just throw the shyt around. being flashy, talking about it, and showing it off, aint any time for that when youre on point

everybody gonna reap what they sow! everybody read the manual before yall get fukked up

:snooze:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@His_Excellence_Reincar

you should be ashamed of yourself bruh. you were once a shameless c00n who degraded himself in the name of white women and stole money from innoncent people using online fraud. now you volunteer, go to church, and got your mind right in terms of these white women. you turned into a respectable brother.

unfortunately for loudaffair, his parents don't have a 5000 square foot crib for him to fall back on like you did, so maybe it'll take him longer to get his shyt together. either way, who are you to do this shyt bruh? especially when you and i both know you wouldn't speak your mind to that mans face.

malcolm x bruh

u beat me to it!!! :whew: :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yeah, everything aint adding up. Im not even going to try to read past this point. everybody did their dirt and some are louder, than others with theirs. but every baller who been put on and schooled knows that this lawyer money, that bail money, and that rainy day commissary money, is just as important as that start from square one reup money you keep in the "safe." when youre stacking you have to stay stacking and not just throw the shyt around. being flashy, talking about it, and showing it off, aint any time for that when youre on point

everybody gonna reap what they sow! everybody read the manual before yall get fukked up

:snooze:

stack first
ball when the time right

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No sympathy for dude at all :snoop:

That bragging about going to jail shyt was wack and not whatsup. I had been told that dummy not to be posting his shyt on messages boards in these posts:

http://www.the-coli.com/1997538-post140.html

http://www.the-coli.com/2000182-post147.html

There is nothing cool about that shyt, it is NOT a badge of honor.

I aint been in trouble in going on 8 years. NOBODY knows of my record except my employer and friends and fam. Thats not shyt you air out online for all to see.

Some people don't value their freedom. I was like that, and the last time I was booked I said this shyt has to stop. I stopped thinking like a true c00n thinking this was supposed to be how it goes down, the system is designed like this and "the man" is keeping me down. I started taking personal responsibility for my wrong decisions and stopped doing illegal things for money and thrills and smartened up. I took a job as a fukking dishwasher at a restaurant, and yeah the money was slow, but I had my freedom. 8 years later now Im a chef at one of the top Italian spots in Philly, because I started taking responsibility for my actions and making smarter decisions.

Black people need to stop blaming white folks for their own dumb ass decisions and need to stop bytching about the penal system and stop breaking the law to put their dumb ass inside. THOSE are the c00n mothafukkas. This is what happens when you keep breaking the law. You go to jail, its simple as that. Get a fukking job and stop selling drugs in the community.

Dude was on probation too? He not getting no bail til he see the judge from his old case and the judge could keep him inside until the outcome of his new case.

Dumb motherfukker.

Not even going to get into his selfish ways and not thinking about his kids and the one on the way.

:snoop:

You know whats funny, when I did my little one week....some mofo were comfortable being in there. I never want to see the Legal system again. I always tell people, if you are having a bad day, go stand in one of the court hearings and listen to people plea their case to the judge. I bet you'd feel much better about your life afterwards.