Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@kermit da hustla please don't have children :wow: you'll just indoctrinate them with a destructive inferiority complex.

inferiority complex? how so, exactly? because i teach them the reality of being black in america? what world are you people looking in? do i need to run down the litany of examples showing how catastrophically damaged our community is? it's pathetic that i'm held at fault by you for simply telling the truth. keep watching the cosby show and thinking that's how black america is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No sympathy for dude at all :snoop:

That bragging about going to jail shyt was wack and not whatsup. I had been told that dummy not to be posting his shyt on messages boards in these posts:

http://www.the-coli.com/1997538-post140.html

http://www.the-coli.com/2000182-post147.html

There is nothing cool about that shyt, it is NOT a badge of honor.

I aint been in trouble in going on 8 years. NOBODY knows of my record except my employer and friends and fam. Thats not shyt you air out online for all to see.

Some people don't value their freedom. I was like that, and the last time I was booked I said this shyt has to stop. I stopped thinking like a true c00n thinking this was supposed to be how it goes down, the system is designed like this and "the man" is keeping me down. I started taking personal responsibility for my wrong decisions and stopped doing illegal things for money and thrills and smartened up. I took a job as a fukking dishwasher at a restaurant, and yeah the money was slow, but I had my freedom. 8 years later now Im a chef at one of the top Italian spots in Philly, because I started taking responsibility for my actions and making smarter decisions.

Black people need to stop blaming white folks for their own dumb ass decisions and need to stop bytching about the penal system and stop breaking the law to put their dumb ass inside. THOSE are the c00n mothafukkas. This is what happens when you keep breaking the law. You go to jail, its simple as that. Get a fukking job and stop selling drugs in the community.

Dude was on probation too? He not getting no bail til he see the judge from his old case and the judge could keep him inside until the outcome of his new case.

Dumb motherfukker.

Not even going to get into his selfish ways and not thinking about his kids and the one on the way.

:snoop:
real nikka shyt :salute:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
inferiority complex? how so, exactly? because i teach them the reality of being black in america? what world are you people looking in? do i need to run down the litany of examples showing how catastrophically damaged our community is? it's pathetic that i'm held at fault by you for simply telling the truth. keep watching the cosby show and thinking that's how black america is.

bro im from detroit
grew up round real dope nikkas plus 9-5 nikkas wit degrees
what u talkin about is crazy

even boss dope nikkas wanna see lil nikkas go to school n not be in the streets

atleast the nikkas i know

n when i mean dope nikkas im talkin nikkas who dont see the work

not some bum ass nikka sellin bags my nikka

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Even if son pulled the ratchet out on me, he would have to jump and shoot to hit my chest, on some contra shyt :laff: :dead:

That nicca need 3 square meals a day......fukk freedom

:wtf:

So you dissin the niccas that dissed him...then you dissed him...:laff:

coli for the fukking win!!!!!!

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if you believe your black sons only path to providing for himself is selling drugs, you've already given up on yourself. it's not strictly a race issue, it's a mental bondage we're still trapped in.

i aint bout to give you some cliche "but obamas president" speech. but i know if we held education to the same standard we hold "swag" we'd be able to see a clear path to providing for ourselves w/o having to sell poison to our own.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro im from detroit
grew up round real dope nikkas plus 9-5 nikkas wit degrees
what u talkin about is crazy

even boss dope nikkas wanna see lil nikkas go to school n not be in the streets

atleast the nikkas i know

n when i mean dope nikkas im talkin nikkas who dont see the work

not some bum ass nikka sellin bags my nikka

ok? who said anything about discouraging us from going to school? who said anything about wanting to be in these streets? i never said. i'd love to have an environment that made such possibilities the norm rather than those few exceptions. unfortunately, i'm a black man living in a country that makes that future unlikely for most of us. that's a fact. i'm not telling nikkas to drop out of school. college degree means very little when you're up against the racist design of a system engineered for our downfall.

nothing crazy about what i'm saying. yall need to read more and actually see what black people are dealing with on a daily basis.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Real talk, nikkas need to make it cool to succeed in school. Black folk need to push that shyt as far as it can go cuz we need it.

If there's anything I've learned on this earth, is that the greatest hustle is education. The places it will take you... :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
scholastic aptitude is immaterial when a degree comes up against a racist system. so, get that education, but show me how far it takes you in the world of cac america.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, nikkas need to make it cool to succeed in school. Black folk need to push that shyt as far as it can go cuz we need it.

If there's anything I've learned on this earth, is that the greatest hustle is education. The places it will take you... :ohlawd:

i never understood why it was cool to be dumb in school. :why:

but until our women find it attractive, sadly, black boys will just go for what gets them the most attention from girls. i already see these double agent bytches telling the youth they find entire body tats sexy. :snoop: DOOMED, goddammit.