Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i never understood why it was cool to be dumb in school. :why:

but until our women find it attractive, sadly, black boys will just go for what gets them the most attention from girls. i already see these double agent bytches telling the youth they find entire body tats sexy. :snoop: DOOMED, goddammit.

I dont know man. But i wouldnt even chalk it up to just women, its nikkas fault too.

Some nikkaz WANT to be good at the school shyt, but dont want to work hard at it...so they try to prove dominance physically and bully the smart niccaz. Follower niccaz fall in line, etc etc...

Women will gravitate towards the alpha male, no matter what form he takes (class clown, jock, super academic achiever)...it's just easier to be the jock or class clown.

Adolescent kids for the most part just want to fit in socially and get by their teens with the least amount of stress and most amount of fun. Academics gets in the way of the fun part.

Of course I'm ignoring a shytload of socio-economic and cultural factors, but all things being equal...this is part of my theory on why being dumb in school is given a pass in social circles.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I thought u were in college still :flabbynsick:

dude been in college since 06

all the lies :

sure....... :heh:

dude has his own buisness
works at home
also works at school and at the office
just recently moved from mommy basement
purchased a condo

nikka cant keep a record of all the lies

wait so now u saying u still in college:mindblown:

i thought u was 22 again, and out of school, again, for the 4th time, once more

:laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
scholastic aptitude is immaterial when a degree comes up against a racist system. so, get that education, but show me how far it takes you in the world of cac america.

If Barack Obama had that attitude... :rudy:

What you think us educated negros who come to work in companies where no one looks like us are fighting for? We trying to pull more niccaz up with us.

CAC America is dying off. Black folk need to be ready to step up and take those leadership spots that the baby boomer generation is gonna leave behind.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
scholastic aptitude is immaterial when a degree comes up against a racist system. so, get that education, but show me how far it takes you in the world of cac america.

I have 2 cars...6 watches...3 flat screens.....3 bank accts....2 laptops..ton of clothes....all this is after I got everything stolen 6 months ago with no renter's insurance....smoke the best,,,drink the best...eat the best...have sex on a regular basis...dental insurance...medical insurance.....vision insurance...go out of town when I want...get calls and emails for new jobs daily...mom calls me for money and i send it to her

when I go to my hometown...my cousins that "trap"..dont have cars and fight over $10...and can only afford 1 drink at the club

education is working for me.....matter fact...Im going back next summer

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i just realized this dude LOUDaffair looks like a dreaded up WHO GOT SUM WEED?

fukk ever happened to dude? that was the homie right there.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
No sympathy for dude at all :snoop:

That bragging about going to jail shyt was wack and not whatsup. I had been told that dummy not to be posting his shyt on messages boards in these posts:

http://www.the-coli.com/1997538-post140.html

http://www.the-coli.com/2000182-post147.html

There is nothing cool about that shyt, it is NOT a badge of honor.

I aint been in trouble in going on 8 years. NOBODY knows of my record except my employer and friends and fam. Thats not shyt you air out online for all to see.

Some people don't value their freedom. I was like that, and the last time I was booked I said this shyt has to stop. I stopped thinking like a true c00n thinking this was supposed to be how it goes down, the system is designed like this and "the man" is keeping me down. I started taking personal responsibility for my wrong decisions and stopped doing illegal things for money and thrills and smartened up. I took a job as a fukking dishwasher at a restaurant, and yeah the money was slow, but I had my freedom. 8 years later now Im a chef at one of the top Italian spots in Philly, because I started taking responsibility for my actions and making smarter decisions.

Black people need to stop blaming white folks for their own dumb ass decisions and need to stop bytching about the penal system and stop breaking the law to put their dumb ass inside. THOSE are the c00n mothafukkas. This is what happens when you keep breaking the law. You go to jail, its simple as that. Get a fukking job and stop selling drugs in the community.

Dude was on probation too? He not getting no bail til he see the judge from his old case and the judge could keep him inside until the outcome of his new case.

Dumb motherfukker.

Not even going to get into his selfish ways and not thinking about his kids and the one on the way.

:snoop:

I'm glad some of the brehs kept it 100 in here instead of the usual "bu bu bu bu bu you just don't understand" excuses. Some of us brehs didn't have it easy but decided to still go out and do something positive with life instead of making a mockery of themselves and deciding to impregnate jezebels. :heh: :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 2 cars...6 watches...3 flat screens.....3 bank accts....2 laptops..ton of clothes....all this is after I got everything stolen 6 months ago with no renter's insurance....smoke the best,,,drink the best...eat the best...have sex on a regular basis...dental insurance...medical insurance.....vision insurance...go out of town when I want...get calls and emails for new jobs daily...mom calls me for money and i send it to her

when I go to my hometown...my cousins that "trap"..dont have cars and fight over $10...and can only afford 1 drink at the club

education is working for me.....matter fact...Im going back next summer

assuming this isn't :duck:, your point? exceptions never refute the norm.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ohlawd: @ The Death threats and internet thuggin that will take place when dude reads this thread.

Coming soon....

ifn9sw.jpg

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Leave @SecretLover outta this yall dont do shyt but sit up and judge but how many of yall finna paypal some rent money since you got such a problem? Say what you want but dont knock someone for tryna provide for theirs. Im not defending @LOUDaffair cuz wat he did was foul. Secret boo keep ya head up baby fukk these lame nikkas talkin shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Leave @SecretLover outta this yall dont do shyt but sit up and judge but how many of yall finna paypal some rent money since you got such a problem? Say what you want but dont knock someone for tryna provide for theirs. Im not defending @LOUDaffair cuz wat he did was foul. Secret boo keep ya head up baby fukk these lame nikkas talkin shyt

You a hoodrat too like @SecretLover, shut the fukk up and make twerk videos, whore :shaq2:

Last edited by a moderator: