Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i thought you was from Detroit bro
why you be on some internet character shyt?

maybe its another dude but i thought you was from detroit

he was born in cali back in 1978
moved to philly cause dad lost his auto job
hes nigerian so fam loaded

moved to philly and met his pawg
she forced him to quit his job and move to Michigan

quick lil synopsis..ask more if you want specific details

again i have no beef with lil nikka :whoa:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka has like 5 mug shots I've seen on here,
Bum ass nygga with no job selling drugs and robbing.

Nygga has two kids and is irresponsible as hell, and lol at his baby momma I hate him, once that nygga is released , he"ll be in that cooch same day impregnating her with anothe seed.

dude is a good looking guy, btw. :ahh:

but anyways, that's part of living that life. he got caught. that's all.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
*grabs mic*

:wow:

:whew:

Imma let yall finish but...I just wanna say thank you for the laughs, fukkery and pure entertainment that you all have bestowed upon me. :ohlawd:

*drops mic*

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

:russ:

Yo, you might be the greatest storyteller on the internet.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

naw its cool i was just wondering i can tell now

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the police. nikkas locked up for serving coke and crack are political prisoners. PERIOD. if someone wants to snort shyt up their nose and blow it through a crackpipe, that's their decision. i don't fault any nikka for making that gwop by hustling the white/green/tan/whatever. money is out here to be made, and as long as shyt is in demand, i :salute: anyone in the trap. again, fukk the police.

:snoop: and this is why folks end up in the situations that they're in. am i supposed to feel sorry for someone that knows that they can get locked up messing around with that shyt. worst off, dude didn't learn from the first time. apparently, he doesn't mind being in police custody. it's the police's job to basically get people that break the law. you get it how you live it. dude broke the law and got caught. he knew what he was getting involved with so he's going to have to chalk that loss. you sound like a jackass telling someone they're clowns for no doing their job.

if you have a problem with it, then stay away from that shyt. get involved with something else. don't cry foul about the police doing their job. it's NOT like it's racial profiling or being harassed for being black. that's a whole different story than running around dealing, selling to a dt, and getting busted. it would be a different story if dude got snatched up and whatever for no damn reason because the cops were trying to fukk with him but dude got busted doing something against the law and that's that. dude just needs to stop selling drugs. it's not for him. he must be one unlucky or dumbass dealer to be caught 5 times in a row. apparently, he doesn't care about his children either if his ass is getting locked up over and over again.

you won't hear me saying free him at all. people like him fukk it up for people like me that gets harassed by the police where the cops are looking at every black male that has the same skin tone he does thinking that we're up to no good. folks like him have the police harassing young black men in my neighborhood where we can't even step foot outside our homes without the police grilling us like we're drug dealers. you know the system is against us and yet you feed it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:

Wat the fukk you care for? You bout to go blow your fukking paycheck on this hoe?

nikka in here :cape: thinking he gonna get some residual p*ssy

2216851_o.gif