Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
lol i pay taxes too breh..i told a chick almost the samething you said becuz she said that nikkas who work is lames :why: and what make matters worse, she was a ratchet ass white bytch too :wtf:

Rats have little value in their thoughts and their cognitive reasoning is at below average anyway...im surprised she wasnt drooling out the corner of her mouth....

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

nikka this is the net
this shyt is entertainment for me
im in fukking Afghanistan

you on this same msg board but you in America
so you must not have much going on for yourself
you aint at work right? you supposed to be thugged out

you just like that loud nikka
i saw u posting in thread like u 2pac
and u calling yaself a hitta
gtfoh lil kid
you a net ass nikka wanting to be a G

and face to face you wouldnt even fukking mumble shyt to me you soft ass lil nikka

:childplease:

i just kept it 100 and you got emotional..but i already got a bytch so im not about to go back in forth with you

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This nikka has like 5 mug shots I've seen on here,
Bum ass nygga with no job selling drugs and robbing.

Nygga has two kids and is irresponsible as hell, and lol at his baby momma I hate him, once that nygga is released , he"ll be in that cooch same day impregnating her with anothe seed.

I got no problem with drug selling cuz that's a product people want and there's a market for it.

But :pacspit: at a scumbag that's out here robbing from people that's just out here working honestly trying to make it in this world. I :piss: on u.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Whenever I see @Doc Holiday post I always read it in a "i'm your huckleberry" accent.

tumblr_mdd1hoYLLL1qagu6wo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator: