Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn, it's damn near 4:30 and I haven't done shyt all day at work fukking wit you nikkas.:snoop:

Preciate the entertainment brehs. :win:

I didn't get shyt accomplished either :bryan: I was gonna work from home again tomorrow but after my day of non-productiveness I'mma just go in to at least try and look better. :facepalm:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Yeah man it's hard for a lotta people not from the gutter to understand but I seen good ass smart nerd kids like the type to win awards in the assemblies in grade school post up on Sherborne street with a pack like :birdman: because they aint had no real opportunities to get money.

Can't judge people breh just gotta get ours and live peaceful.

:damn:

you aint never lie wit this post BW. No-Slaimon but Only God can judge us. Live your lives and let others live theirs. Instead of downing homeboy, we can say this: i hope loudaffair gets his life together for the sake of his children. Becoming a POW in the prison industrial complex is not a good look in a world thats becoming more and more unstable and harder for the avg person to support a family. i WILL say FREE LOUD AFFAIR if he plans to get his act together. Hope for the best. Prison ruins more lives than just one.
ALot of posters can act houlier than thou but remember he is someones father, someones son, someones cousin, someones lover (:youngsabo:). A person who chooses the darkside in life is not inherently bad, just misguided.

:yeaight:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you aint never lie wit this post BW. No-Slaimon but Only God can judge us. Live your lives and let others live theirs. Instead of downing homeboy, we can say this: i hope loudaffair gets his life together for the sake of his children. Becoming a POW in the prison industrial complex is not a good look in a world thats becoming more and more unstable and harder for the avg person to support a family. i WILL say FREE LOUD AFFAIR if he plans to get his act together. Hope for the best. Prison ruins more lives than just one.
ALot of posters can act houlier than thou but remember he is someones father, someones son, someones cousin, someones lover (:youngsabo:). A person who chooses the darkside in life is not inherently bad, just misguided.

:yeaight:

didntread.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This njgga in college, working and as well has his own business :childplease:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Lot of y'all need a reality check. Everything ain't as rosey for the whole world like it is in your cozy Lil subdivision. Some of us gotta do what has to be done legal or illegal.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You've never heard of people having jobs while in school?

I've posted about what I do before. I also have my own business.

Got damn y'all really be believing the shyt trolls be typing on here and tryna play into it. :dead:

wait so now u saying u still in college:mindblown:

i thought u was 22 again, and out of school, again, for the 4th time, once more:dead: