Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Even if son pulled the ratchet out on me, he would have to jump and shoot to hit my chest, on some contra shyt :laff: :dead:

nick.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
doesn't matter..i would've said the same shyt if i never been to jail

ok but he locked up now, so if nikkas wanna crack jokes then its whateva, but you got nikkas in here talkin bout how he a dead beat dad and ain't taking care of his responsiblities like a bunch of females

My nikka. Tell me how he is taking care of his kids by being in jail?

Second, he and his babymama put a lot of this info out here on the coli, and this is a message board, of course nikkaz goin to discuss the situation. I didn't know loud affair like that but he did post his own mugshots and talk about his bm like I wasn't nothing. Can't be mad that people talking about it now.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
what kinda nikka post his mugshot on a msg board:why:

That's what I thought the first time I saw that shyt.

Some folk in here on some "you can't judge" bullshyt and making excuses. I guess he posted his mugshot on a messageboard for survival reasons, right? fukk outta here.

Dude himself admitted to being a loser and getting locked up multiple times like it was some badge of honor, but we're not supposed to call him out on it? Then you got his diehard fans talking about "you wouldn't say that shyt to his face". Them muthafukkas need a saddle, cowboy hat and a lasso for all that dikkriding.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
so lemme get this straight... ole boy hit @SecretLover ole girl, who got a fat ass :ohhh: that dont plague her mind :work:

lmao somebody gotta top that

thats a classic how yall nikka be finding them faces lol

i can hear lux voice in my head sayin dat shyt lol

oh yea he lost tho wit all that extra actin n shyt
but thats a diff story

Last edited by a moderator:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
negro you went to jail or not
simple question

:beli:

nikka he aint taking care of responsibilities
plus- dude was on a msg board posting his own fukking mugshots, why?
to prove he been locked up like that is cool
that is weak to me- nikka had to defame himself to get internet props
nikka basically told all his business along with giving his Govt name
nikka was talking greasy with his sidepiece in a thread his baby moms post in
none of that shyt is G
this is a message board---- shyt is made to discuss anything
PLUS this nikka got seeds

lol but why ya'll acting like ya'll care if he taking care of his kids or not?? ya'll don't, so all that "be a man" advice ya'll givin ain't even legit..ya'll sound like ya'll mad..and you know why i think ya'll mad? its becuz he the type of nikka that got hoes and ya'll didn't, and ya'll was the square nikkas that couldn't undastand why women liked him so ya'll always hated his type :yeshrug: