Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:beli:

lol but why ya'll acting like ya'll care if he taking care of his kids or not?? ya'll don't, so all that "be a man" advice ya'll givin ain't even legit..ya'll sound like ya'll mad..and you know why i think ya'll mad? its becuz he the type of nikka that got hoes and ya'll didn't, and ya'll was the square nikkas that couldn't undastand why women liked him so ya'll always hated his type :yeshrug:

let me tell u something lil g
I have volunteered at the Boy's & Girl's club since high school
I was a Big Brother mentor while also serving in the Army
along with volunteering at Bon Secours hospice driving people with less than 6months to live to their appts running errands for them

so please shut the fukk up to me

you just in here so you can toss ya lil hood pedigree around like it means shyt
nikka im from a poorer area than you that shyt dont impress me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How did dude do 3 years?

He's 21
His arrest record shows in may 1 2009 arrested for larceny, may 12 2009 arrested for Mariljuana. Convicted and sentenced which was probation.

Next was arrested feb 13,2012

How this nikka did 3 years for a gun charge and was still able to knock up @SecretLover twice :childplease:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
lol but why ya'll acting like ya'll care if he taking care of his kids or not?? ya'll don't, so all that "be a man" advice ya'll givin ain't even legit..ya'll sound like ya'll mad..and you know why i think ya'll mad? its becuz he the type of nikka that got hoes and ya'll didn't, and ya'll was the square nikkas that couldn't undastand why women liked him so ya'll always hated his type :yeshrug:

I dont care if dude got kids...

I dont care if dude get "hoes"

I dont care if he never get out of jail....

I just appreciate his many mis-steps on and off the coli which resulted in this richly entertaining thread

I also appreciate you sticking up for him, hence adding to the ignorant foolery..

side note...im not worried about the kids...I been contributuing to their welfare since they day they were born....what can I say..Im a tax payer...:manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

I just appreciate his many mis-steps on and off the coli which resulted in this richly entertaining thread

I also appreciate you sticking up for him, hence adding to the ignorant foolery..

side note...im not worried about the kids...I been contributuing to their welfare since they day they were born....what can I say..Im a tax payer...:manny:

:pachaha:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

let me tell u something lil g
I have volunteered at the Boy's & Girl's club since high school
I was a Big Brother mentor while also serving in the Army
along with volunteering at Bon Secours hospice driving people with less than 6months to live to their appts running errands for them

so please shut the fukk up to me

you just in here so you can toss ya lil hood pedigree around like it means shyt
nikka im from a poorer area than you that shyt dont impress me

it still dont change the fact that you was a square ass nikka thou..look at how you lust for p*ssy on here lol..you act like a thirsty ass nikka that wasn't gettin none, thats why you got hoes in ya avi that you didn't fukk and reppin some sexually explicit shyt

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How did dude do 3 years?

He's 21
His arrest record shows in may 1 2009 arrested for larceny, may 12 2009 arrested for Mariljuana. Convicted and sentenced which was probation.

Next was arrested feb 13,2012

How this nikka did 3 years for a gun charge and was still able to knock up @SecretLover twice :childplease:

damn link to his rap sheet :mjpls:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Last edited by a moderator:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

lol i pay taxes too breh..i told a chick almost the samething you said becuz she said that nikkas who work is lames :why: and what make matters worse, she was a ratchet ass white bytch too :wtf:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
it still dont change the fact that you was a square ass nikka thou..look at how you lust for p*ssy on here lol..you act like a thirsty ass nikka that wasn't gettin none, thats why you got hoes in ya avi that you didn't fukk and reppin some sexually explicit shyt

nikka this is the net
this shyt is entertainment for me
im in fukking Afghanistan

you on this same msg board but you in America
so you must not have much going on for yourself
you aint at work right? you supposed to be thugged out

you just like that loud nikka
i saw u posting in thread like u 2pac
and u calling yaself a hitta
gtfoh lil kid
you a net ass nikka wanting to be a G

and face to face you wouldnt even fukking mumble shyt to me you soft ass lil nikka