Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

killacal

Banned
Daps
Damn yall stay with the same rhetoric on here and shed all accountability.

You didnt walk in his shoes

Whats the solution now?

Yall must be cacs

I dont have a problem he sells drugs, some of my homies do. I dont have a problem with him cheating on his girl cuz that aint even his wife. But hes got a kid, and you cant be getting locked up leaving them out here to be raised by someone dumb enough to get knocked up by u. Hes gonna come up with a gay son cuz his bm wanted to go clubbing for the weekend and she left them with a random family member willing to watch the kids(most likely a pedophile) fukked up all around.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Damn yall stay with the same rhetoric on here and shed all accountability.

You didnt walk in his shoes

Whats the solution now?

Yall must be cacs

I dont have a problem he sells drugs, some of my homies do. I dont have a problem with him cheating on his girl cuz that aint even his wife. But hes got a kid, and you cant be getting locked up leaving them out here to be raised by someone dumb enough to get knocked up by u. Hes gonna come up with a gay son cuz his bm wanted to go clubbing for the weekend and she left them with a random family member willing to watch the kids(most likely a pedophile) fukked up all around.

:wtf:

So you dissin the niccas that dissed him...then you dissed him...:laff:

coli for the fukking win!!!!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I got no problem with drug selling cuz that's a product people want and there's a market for it.

But :pacspit: at a scumbag that's out here robbing from people that's just out here working honestly trying to make it in this world. I :piss: on u.

There's a market for guns, and dudes who like underage children as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
nah, i already understand what the problem is

no need to pour salt on the victims of this cycle of destruction.

fred-what-are-you-doing-here-o.gif

I got an hour left in here...start shyttin on this behavior

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My n*gga had his h*es posting on the site. Don't be name droppin me either. I don't know nan person in this thing. I just be in everyone's wall.