Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

ridge

Daps

:snoop:

alex-haley-the-autobiography-of-malcolm-x.jpg

there was a poster on sohh who married another poster and his name was dettroit red..thats who we figured you were talking about, friend.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:snoop: @ nikkas going ham. I feel so sad. Good thing you fukkers don't know shyt about me. I'd like to keep it that way.

Reincar, I get what you're saying... i really do :ld: I'm sure you made stupid decisions when you were 17-19... :comeon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
im sure they've had ppl in their life who told them right from wrong. if they didnt listen to them what makes you think they are going to listen to ppl over a message board?

That's not the point. The point is, don't act like you give a fukk when you don't. Stop flexin' for some fukkin' nerds behind a keyboard.

Everyone is acting like what he did is so wrong now, but it was all cool a week ago.

I had no idea dude was a drug dealer until he started posting his mugshots :manny:

And when you saw him post the mugshots, did you tell him the same stuff you are typing in here now? Or was this only just for this thread?

nikkas was telling him to stop that nonsense daily , and no stop it will change a man on the other side of the earths mentality.
From what you and others have said, y'all told him to stop posting about it. Not to actually stop and change his behavior.

All this faux concern now is just pointless.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I grew up in the hood, hated nearly every moment of it and will die before I ever go back.

Burb Life > Hood life.

Lemme just quote this right here

Cats gotta stop romanticizing the hood like its the place to be. Im grateful I had the opportunity to bounce at the age that I did.

What about Detroit Red, and what did he do......:unsure:

Malcolm X street name before he found Islam in prison

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
And when you saw him post the mugshots, did you tell him the same stuff you are typing in here now? Or was this only just for this thread?

From what you and others have said, y'all told him to stop posting about it. Not to actually stop and change his behavior.

Dudes were postin (with screenshots) a few pages back how they were telling dude to stay out of trouble

:ld:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

Care to comment on yours about posters in this thread?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I don't feel for that nikka, I feel for the kids and family he left behind by doing dumb shyt. When will these nikkas learn that ain't no 401k for hustler or health benefits u need to take care of your fam.

He wasn't no real nikka, just another lost nikka :snoop:

Daps
LOL @ some of yall acting like this some outta world shyt

same nikkas in here talking down on LOUDaffair in the GBE thread giving props to dem for "being bout that life"

Free Loudaffair :wow:

its hard out here for a street nikka wit a background

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dudes were postin (with screenshots) a few pages back how they were telling dude to stay out of trouble

:ld:

And the dude who posted that ain't the one who is trying to go in on him either.

Care to comment on yours about posters in this thread?

I don't care about the posters, more about the principle.

If you want to roast them, roast them. Don't dress it up as "I care so much about the black community". :aicmon:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That's not the point. The point is, don't act like you give a fukk when you don't. Stop flexin' for some fukkin' nerds behind a keyboard.

Everyone is acting like what he did is so wrong now, but it was all cool a week ago.

:what: Like @Rominati said his dumb ass was told to stop that stupid shyt daily, he didnt listen and why should he i wouldnt listen to some nikkas on the net :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
When you bring a child into this world and fukk up- I feel ZERO fukking remorse:stopitslime:

and I mean fukking ZEROOOOOOOO

nikka just straight created 2 kids just to leave them stranded with a mother who is immature and not capable to properly raise them:stopitslime:

im from the one of the poorest areas in America---- no matter if i made it out or not- I knew that i would never create life in a situation where i couldnt make their life better than mine

dude glorified slanging and openly bragged with the side bytch he was fukking infront of the mother oh his seed:stopitslime:

Dude deserves to be roasted live on fukking tv:stopitslime:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
u nikkas r the no life type to sit in the studio audience of a talk show looking for entertainment out of the lives of others cause u dont have one...

the types to watch reality shows then have conversations about the characters with people in real life like you actually know the people...

in a nutshell....losers

get ur own lives and stop worryin about what other nikkas is doin.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why is everybody celebrating this shyt like ol boy can't change?

Leave it up to yall and Detroit Red would have done life in a cell

Maybe he can but how many felonies and how much jail time do you need before you smarten up? He's like 24 with a kid and one on the way and he's posting his mug shots on some :smugbiden: shyt and gloating about "dat life" you shouldn't really be surprised at the: umad: posts now that dude is locked up. I've seen people shyt on worse than this for much less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:mindblown: I saw that today, you want me to go visit him neg rep him in real life and tell him @Malta is disappointed in his drug dealing?

Last edited by a moderator: