Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nikkas was telling his dumb ass to stop talking that nonsense on here, matterfact him and gator got in a argument about him trying to say he/no moved into atl/decautur and took over the game :rudy:

Exactly we stayed punking that kid in The Booth. I always used to tell him to stop acting like a country bama and get some damn sense.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think so as well.

But from reading this thread, you'd swear the lot of you were fakin' the flex on being "hood" or either just tryin' hard for cosigns and what not.

Like I said, both of them are wrong, but all the extra shyt talking that doesn't involve a solution means nothing. People are saying that they saw him talking about selling drugs and what not, but I can bet no man on here laughing at him and re-broadcasting his business for entertainment ever tried to send the messages they are hurdling at him now for "lol"s. If y'all are so about the advice, good communities and what not, why wait until someone goes down to flex the good stuff when they can't read it?

I can appreciate the ladies in this sentiment, because they knew they didn't really step up to say anything to her before hand, but they are also sittin' down and shutting the fukk up as they should be because it's someone else's situation.

im sure they've had ppl in their life who told them right from wrong. if they didnt listen to them what makes you think they are going to listen to ppl over a message board? you can't help ppl when they are proud of what they are doing. i went to jail for 1 week and knew i wasnt about that life. it takes a serious down fall for ppl to change. will this be that down fall? hopefully but i doubt it, if having a kid doesnt change a person i seriously dont know what will.

also if dude didnt care about his freedom why the fukk should i or anybody else here? we arent this dudes parents.

Chronically Dope

Take a hit of this...
Daps
Reppin
Breakin down, rollin up
What about Detroit Red, and what did he do......:unsure:

:snoop:

alex-haley-the-autobiography-of-malcolm-x.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@His_Excellence_Reincar

you should be ashamed of yourself bruh. you were once a shameless c00n who degraded himself in the name of white women and stole money from innoncent people using online fraud. now you volunteer, go to church, and got your mind right in terms of these white women. you turned into a respectable brother.

unfortunately for loudaffair, his parents don't have a 5000 square foot crib for him to fall back on like you did, so maybe it'll take him longer to get his shyt together. either way, who are you to do this shyt bruh? especially when you and i both know you wouldn't speak your mind to that mans face.

what did detroit red do??

What about Detroit Red, and what did he do......:unsure:

malcolm x bruh

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why is everybody celebrating this shyt like ol boy can't change?

Leave it up to yall and Detroit Red would have done life in a cell

How many chances should you get?

This wont be his first stint in jail....

I understand everybody deserves 2nd (and 3rd, maybe 4th) chances but damn, where's the cutoff point?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This thread is a great read :obama:

Killed almost a hour and a half reading it.

With that being said, I hope everyone involved can improve their life's and make the best out of this situation :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Why is everybody celebrating this shyt like ol boy can't change?

Leave it up to yall and Detroit Red would have done life in a cell

From experience it takes certain steps to change, no one body thought I would change either. shyt I had the task force Sgt telling me that I would be back and she gonna make sure that I get the same cell :aicmon: that was 10 years ago man. By that time I started working, went to school and became a nerd, but I took certain steps to get where im at today.

I hope he can too many of us are in jail as it is