Veteran
Daps
yea thats what got me like wtf?

was this nikka hustlin from a spot?
nikkas got internet access in the spot? lol

something aint adding up

everybody said he was braggin on here thats a nono
unless he wasnt doin too good in the dope game lol

Nicca is fukked up out here...hustlin backwards...cant respect that...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Im a firm believer of everyone make mistakes, but when you constantly do it :beli: you deserve every thing you get. Women with father issues suffer from this shyt the most. When I was knocking down my former homie ex girl, she fell in love and i cut it off, mind you she just broke up with the nikka in august. So after me, came some nikka that works at a barbershop throw some lines at her and got her pregnant with in 3 months:dwillhuh: homie got like 3 felons for armed robbery and drug charges, plus he was still with his baby moms at the time they met:krs:

She still had her own apartment with a good accountant job and she just gave the nikka the keys :snoop: homie was fukking bytches left and right in there. Eventually he caught the clap and gave it to her while she was pregnant :dwillhuh: but yet she still stay with the nikka, even knocked the shyt out of her while she was 7 months. But still with the nikka.

Sad part is she be on instagram posting talking bout "waiting for him to come home" nikka never shows up and she just hit that bottle of wine like it stole something. Depressed and stressed etc but when ever she tells me this I just :manny: bytch you brought it on yourself.

I mean where is the love at? Not from him but from herself? Women these days need to realize if you dont love yourself then no one else will. If she did then she wouldnt put herself through this mess and move on, but hey if they wanna look into the darkness for some light then fukk it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think so as well.

But from reading this thread, you'd swear the lot of you were fakin' the flex on being "hood" or either just tryin' hard for cosigns and what not.

Like I said, both of them are wrong, but all the extra shyt talking that doesn't involve a solution means nothing. People are saying that they saw him talking about selling drugs and what not, but I can bet no man on here laughing at him and re-broadcasting his business for entertainment ever tried to send the messages they are hurdling at him now for "lol"s. If y'all are so about the advice, good communities and what not, why wait until someone goes down to flex the good stuff when they can't read it?

I can appreciate the ladies in this sentiment, because they knew they didn't really step up to say anything to her before hand, but they are also sittin' down and shutting the fukk up as they should be because it's someone else's situation.
nikkas was telling his dumb ass to stop talking that nonsense on here, matterfact him and gator got in a argument about him trying to say he/no moved into atl/decautur and took over the game :rudy:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why is everybody celebrating this shyt like ol boy can't change?

Leave it up to yall and Detroit Red would have done life in a cell

hopefully he does, but the chances of change is slim to none maybe a couple of years will change his mentality.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mindblown: No sympathy from me. You got dumb ass dudes who never learn their lesson despite being giving more chances and equally dumb ass broads who go after these dudes and get knocked by them.

Then later on in life when those same broads are much older and washed up, they are gonna wanna go and hook up with the 'lame' nice dudes as a safety net.

fukk outta here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think so as well.

But from reading this thread, you'd swear the lot of you were fakin' the flex on being "hood" or either just tryin' hard for cosigns and what not.

Like I said, both of them are wrong, but all the extra shyt talking that doesn't involve a solution means nothing. People are saying that they saw him talking about selling drugs and what not, but I can bet no man on here laughing at him and re-broadcasting his business for entertainment ever tried to send the messages they are hurdling at him now for "lol"s. If y'all are so about the advice, good communities and what not, why wait until someone goes down to flex the good stuff when they can't read it?

The solution to the problem would have been not dealing with him, outside of him threatening to kill the person saying that, how do you think she would respond? She had a front to keep up and would have labeled anyone a hater who didn't believe in her undying love. We all know people like this offline, trying to talk any type of sense into them is damn near pointless.

I had no idea dude was a drug dealer until he started posting his mugshots :manny: