Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
And the dude who posted that ain't the one who is trying to go in on him either.

point remains..he was told and wasnt trying to change, he was actually getting glorification from his chick :leon:, Now nikkas can't shyt on him because the odds finally caught up with him?

I dont have time to look for the quote but I remember you specifically shyttin on them (slyly) because they were a ghetto ass romeo and juliet.

A lot of people were actually...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
free the boy loudaffair

it's funny, most the nikkas in here calling him a dumb ghetto c00n and talking down about the hood are in every other thread talkin bout how hood they are and how they was raised in the street...or they in threads cosigning nikkas who they think are "about that life"

now everyone wanna look down their nose at a nikka who get arrested, with they silver spoon in they ass, talmbout "heeeheeheehaha that silly project ape, i'm glad i was born in the burbs"

go listen to some fukkin blues traveler and shut the fukk up then, ho ass nikkas

real nikkas dont give a fukk how affluent your ass is, what you eat dont make the next nikka shyt

sidenote: the way his girl keeps coming on here airing his personal business, arrests, mugshots and all that shyt out is dead ass wrong....have more respect for the father of your kids than that

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Same people who was in the @rickychurch thread saying "good he got what he deserved" Out here trying to save this chick/dude?

:laff:

:laff: @ nicca's coming to dude defense like we cant be entertained on a fukking message board....

matter of fact..im looking forward to the thread when @SecretLover says CPS just came and picked up the kids....

:whoo: :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@His_Excellence_Reincar

you should be ashamed of yourself bruh. you were once a shameless c00n who degraded himself in the name of white women and stole money from innoncent people using online fraud. now you volunteer, go to church, and got your mind right in terms of these white women. you turned into a respectable brother.

unfortunately for loudaffair, his parents don't have a 5000 square foot crib for him to fall back on like you did, so maybe it'll take him longer to get his shyt together. either way, who are you to do this shyt bruh? especially when you and i both know you wouldn't speak your mind to that mans face.

malcolm x bruh

Oh look whose :cape:

You forgot to mention I was 17 when I did fraud, the only time in my life I was arrested :obama:, I did my community service, changed my life graduated from university, got into law school.

I didn't get arrested 4 times like loudaffair, I didn't post my mugshots like a badge of honor. I didn't act ignorant.

And it's a 4,000 square foot house :obama:

And yes I would I see criminals daily and I say what I want, wouldn't be scared of some 140lb uneducated nygga

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
free the boy loudaffair

it's funny, most the nikkas in here calling him a dumb ghetto c00n and talking down about the hood are in every other thread talkin bout how hood they are and how they was raised in the street...or they in threads cosigning nikkas who they think are "about that life"

now everyone wanna look down their nose at a nikka who get arrested, with they silver spoon in they ass, talmbout "heeeheeheehaha that silly project ape, i'm glad i was born in the burbs"

go listen to some fukkin blues traveler and shut the fukk up then, ho ass nikkas

real nikkas dont give a fukk how affluent your ass is, what you eat dont make the next nikka shyt

sidenote: the way his girl keeps coming on here airing his personal business, arrests, mugshots and all that shyt out is dead ass wrong....have more respect for the father of your kids than that
this that c00n ignorant shyt right fukking here:aicmon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:leostare:

He aired all that out himself. He's proud of his misadventures. That shyt is ignorant. He has two kids to feed and dude is locked up. Smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:what: Like @Rominati said his dumb ass was told to stop that stupid shyt daily, he didnt listen and why should he i wouldnt listen to some nikkas on the net :manny:

Again, your posts says that you said stop talking about it, and Rominati agreed with your post. His earlier post even said that he only said he was talking about it too much. Nothing telling him to change his actual behavior or trying to help in that manner.

:mindblown: I saw that today,

So what are you talking about and why was that ever relevant to what I was saying about dudes who knew his behavior, said nothing in the means of telling him to stop, but are clowning him?

If that's not you in that crowd, then :what: are you talking about?

point remains..he was told and wasnt trying to change, he was actually getting glorification from his chick :leon:, Now nikkas can't shyt on him because the odds finally caught up with him?

I dont have time to look for the quote but I remember you specifically shyttin on them (slyly) because they were a ghetto ass romeo and juliet.

A lot of people were actually...

I don't see a post of anyone on here telling him to change. I see people saying they told him to stop talking about it, but not to change.

Breh. I had a joke post calling them a Rally's crew. I wasn't criticizing their lifestyle or anything of the sort. I even said in the thread, there's nothing bad about their kids or family.

Can someone show me these social activism posts dudes were posting to LoudAffair prior to today?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

this that c00n ignorant shyt right fukking here:aicmon:

maybe you're misinterpreting me

that's in regard to all these posters trying to condescend on nikkas who wasnt born in the suburbs or born into money, like apparently 90% of the coli was :stopitslime:

its funny how unemployed and poverty-stricken black people in america are, but you would never know it talking to these ivy league, upper middle class 2 happy parent having ass nikkas

all im saying is, you can have all that money and affluence and suburbia, but it dont mean shyt to the next man if he out here tryna get it, so who are we to look down on him for his decisions

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I can tell by his posts that he gotta be 18-19-early 20..I give him bout 2 more years and he gone be wishin he had a nice job and nice insurance and lived in the burbs :yawn:

He actually one of the fake niccas that want to be seen as being "down"..type of nicca to get punked and wont even speak on it

Nicca used to pm me about college and getting a job...

I see through these niccas

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It amazes me people are sticking up for a drug dealing criminal with priors who posted his mug shots as badge of honors, who cheated on his pregnant gf with her best friend, who was dealing drugs got caught and is now in jail and now his baby moms his son and unborn seed gotta find a way to eat since that dru money won't be coming in for a while.

Yeah a real nygga :skip:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Oh my bad...leaving yur kids insecure is not loser activity?

i dont know the whole situation, dont care too....

ur actually worried about whats going on in a complete strangers life....thats makes u a sucker and a loser

ol gossipin ass nikka...

and nikkas on here talkin all reckless....nobody would say it to yo's face.....

yall some goofballs.