Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
GGGGGOOOOOTTTTTTDAAAMMMMMMMM!:whoo:

I hate it had to be all of them

I am speechless right about now

You could see that shyt coming a mile away. But don't feel too bad because they will reconcile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh look whose :cape:

You forgot to mention I was 17 when I did fraud, the only time in my life I was arrested :obama:, I did my community service, changed my life graduated from university, got into law school.

I didn't get arrested 4 times like loudaffair, I didn't post my mugshots like a badge of honor. I didn't act ignorant.

And it's a 4,000 square foot house :obama:

And yes I would I see criminals daily and I say what I want, wouldn't be scared of some 140lb uneducated nygga

reading is fundamental

i already said you got your shyt together at an earlier age, but you don't get brownie points for that because you never should have fukked up in the 1st place. you came from a 2 parent home and your folks weren't struggling

nothing you posted changes anything i said. you didnt act ignorant? how can you be a white woman worshiping c00n without acting ignorant? :what:

im not even dissing you btw.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
reading is fundamental

i already said you got your shyt together at an earlier age, but you don't get brownie points for that because you never should have fukked up in the 1st place. you came from a 2 parent home and your folks weren't struggling

nothing you posted changes anything i said. you didnt act ignorant? how can you be a white woman worshiping c00n without acting ignorant? :what:

im not even dissing you btw.

white women are fun
shaq1.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
maybe you're misinterpreting me

that's in regard to all these posters trying to condescend on nikkas who wasnt born in the suburbs or born into money, like apparently 90% of the coli was :stopitslime:

its funny how unemployed and poverty-stricken black people in america are, but you would never know it talking to these ivy league, upper middle class 2 happy parent having ass nikkas

all im saying is, you can have all that money and affluence and suburbia, but it dont mean shyt to the next man if he out here tryna get it, so who are we to look down on him for his decisions

I dont like when nikkas use "real nikka" shyt to describe ignorant shyt
dude was ignorant with the way he was bragging on her
I straight seen dude call out other poster who wasnt from the hood like that is an insult:upsetfavre:
im from the real fukking hood, and that shyt aint shyt to brag on

dude got seeds and straight disrespect the mother of them on the fukking net:upsetfavre:

i understand hustling but his other activities are what have me pissed---

aint shyt "real" about what he did

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
It amazes me people are sticking up for a drug dealing criminal with priors who posted his mug shots as badge of honors, who cheated on his pregnant gf with her best friend, who was dealing drugs got caught and is now in jail and now his baby moms his son and unborn seed gotta find a way to eat since that dru money won't be coming in for a whole

Yeah a real nygga :skip:

Seriously.. nikkaz simping on him more than the bish.. Put some money on that nikka's books if you so enamored with the nikka..

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
free the boy loudaffair

it's funny, most the nikkas in here calling him a dumb ghetto c00n and talking down about the hood are in every other thread talkin bout how hood they are and how they was raised in the street...or they in threads cosigning nikkas who they think are "about that life"

now everyone wanna look down their nose at a nikka who get arrested, with they silver spoon in they ass, talmbout "heeeheeheehaha that silly project ape, i'm glad i was born in the burbs"

go listen to some fukkin blues traveler and shut the fukk up then, ho ass nikkas

real nikkas dont give a fukk how affluent your ass is, what you eat dont make the next nikka shyt

sidenote: the way his girl keeps coming on here airing his personal business, arrests, mugshots and all that shyt out is dead ass wrong....have more respect for the father of your kids than that

Why should she? Was he showing her respect by messing around with her friend? or going to jail and leaving her to take care of their kids by herself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Does this nikka Charmander know that loudaffair was posting on the coli about blowing out her best friends back?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

I dont like when nikkas use "real nikka" shyt to describe ignorant shyt
dude was ignorant with the way he was bragging on her
I straight seen dude call out other poster who wasnt from the hood like that is an insult:upsetfavre:
im from the real fukking hood, and that shyt aint shyt to brag on

dude got seeds and straight disrespect the mother of them on the fukking net:upsetfavre:

i understand hustling but his other activities are what have me pissed---

aint shyt "real" about what he did

anything going on between him and his broad doesn't concern me, she was doing just as much on here as he was anyway...both of them shoulda kept they business off of this site

but what does she get out of rushing to the coli to shyt on the father of her kids after he's in jail for a sale charge? posting his name/pics/charges up like that before he even gets out of processing, that's some triflin shyt

i didn't keep up with everything going on between them on here, so i'm sure he was in the wrong on a lotta shyt too, but that shyt just caught my eye last night and left me with the :scusthov: face

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yall call nikkaz fake & cacs all day for pretending but here a nikka who bout dat life and yall wanna preach and act above shyt funny ass nikkaz