was this nikka hustlin from a spot?
nikkas got internet access in the spot? lol

something aint adding up

everybody said he was braggin on here thats a nono
unless he wasnt doin too good in the dope game lol

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I see it all the time. Goofy chicks from the suburbs have a thug complex. I guess they try to overcompensate for the fact that they grew up good.

All I kno is, that SecretLover girl would of got laughed at if she came to NYC with that shyt. bytch prolly grew up in a house with a pool and a basketball court and you out here dating wannabe D-boys :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I cant believe you grown ass hoes were cosigning her living that life, y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

They said earlier that some did speak out about the situation but i guess it didnt have an impact.

Im just confused by all the nikkas that :cape: for a petty drug pusher fukking up the community.

No sympathy for nikkas that cause havoc wherever they go and espcially those that influence kids negatively. :yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, this thread makes me thankful for growing up in the burbs because my sister is kinda on this path and there's nothing I can do but look and pray she figures it out. I mean everyone has a choice but it takes a while to see the right ones when you're young.

smh, you got pics so we can help this young lady :yes:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I grew up in the hood, hated nearly every moment of it and will die before I ever go back.

Burb Life > Hood life.

I think so as well.

But from reading this thread, you'd swear the lot of you were fakin' the flex on being "hood" or either just tryin' hard for cosigns and what not.

Like I said, both of them are wrong, but all the extra shyt talking that doesn't involve a solution means nothing. People are saying that they saw him talking about selling drugs and what not, but I can bet no man on here laughing at him and re-broadcasting his business for entertainment ever tried to send the messages they are hurdling at him now for "lol"s. If y'all are so about the advice, good communities and what not, why wait until someone goes down to flex the good stuff when they can't read it?

I can appreciate the ladies in this sentiment, because they knew they didn't really step up to say anything to her before hand, but they are also sittin' down and shutting the fukk up as they should be because it's someone else's situation.