Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There are too many factors to consider for this to be a problem, imo. People think any old education means something and it doesn't.

Plus you don't really hear black men with an education and clean background do too much complaining about inequality either. It always seems that the person that has made the worst decisions of all time complain about being a victim or being held down. Then you have people like yourself to pull out you titty for them to suckle on and there they stay never taking accountability for their poor decisions.

:heh: @ this shyt

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's astounding to think that Americans still believe 3rd world-ers across the world are leaving behind their lives, content to flip burgers and pick up litter in motels. That's not the reason why they've come. I don't think anyone immigrant would laugh at the plight of the poor in America, that is bombastic to me.

Most Americans are dumb as shyt on any social issue, why do you think Fox News is the most popular news station here, this country is embarrassing on social issues most of the time

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
No, anyone that parrots the same nonsensical bullshyt as st0rmfr0nt members is pushing white boy talking points. I'm convinced these idiots are white or they're embarrassingly sheltered uncle toms that decided the only way to succeed at life is to act white and reject the reality of being black in America.
Btw, let me be clear. I am not at all saying drug dealing is the way out, nor am I suggesting that poor blacks should turn to the trap to get out of poverty. Most people aren't built for that life and the consequences are tragic, to them and their loved ones. But I understand why they do it.

Yes the fukk you are. Which makes some of your more sensible posts in this thread get looked over. You're saying mostly dumb shyt, with a little bit of smart shyt sprinkled here and there. Smarten up Nas.:scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt turned into some social economical bullshyt. Soon as some fukkery starts you'll be back to shaking your monkey cages again cacling like gorillas.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are too many factors to consider for this to be a problem, imo. People think any old education means something and it doesn't.

Plus you don't really hear black men with an education and clean background do too much complaining about inequality either. It always seems that the person that has made the worst decisions of all time complain about being a victim or being held down. Then you have people like yourself to pull out you titty for them to suckle on and there they stay never taking accountability for their poor decisions.
It's definitely a problem. The study supporting my point of view controlled for education so each person had equal characteristics (education, job experience, etc) except for race. Feel free to read more about it here.

And because you don't hear black men complaining "too much" about racial inequality and discrimination, that means it isn't a problem? Come on. You guys are bringing up personal and isolated experiences rather than showing actual evidence to support anything you're saying.

As for the bolded, miss me with that dumbass statement. There is a difference between explanations and excuses, as I mentioned before. I haven't said people who make bad decisions are absolved of accountability, but if that's what you're getting from my posts then you aren't paying attention. I already mentioned that black people still have to do better and keep improving, but you guys are ignoring the reality that obstacles are still in place.

It's ok to acknowledge that societal/systematic problems still exist while also acknowledging that we need to continue working to improve our position.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
how did I know this thread would turn into an argument :why:

you got koons on one side who say black people are just lazy and cause our own problems. then you got the educated ones who know what it is

Im really starting to hate koons more then racist kaks at this point.

Then you got koons on the other side glorifying their plight as zombies and agents of destruction to the their own people.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely a problem. The study supporting my point of view controlled for education so each person had equal characteristics (education, job experience, etc) except for race. Feel free to read more about it here.

And because you don't hear black men complaining "too much" about racial inequality and discrimination, that means it isn't a problem? Come on. You guys are bringing up personal and isolated experiences rather than showing actual evidence to support anything you're saying.

As for the bolded, miss me with that dumbass statement. There is a difference between explanations and excuses, as I mentioned before. I haven't said people who make bad decisions are absolved of accountability, but if that's what you're getting from my posts then you aren't paying attention. I already mentioned that black people still have to do better and keep improving, but you guys are ignoring the reality that obstacles are still in place.

It's ok to acknowledge that societal/systematic problems still exist while also acknowledging that we need to continue working to improve our position.

Obstacles are to be expected. We shouldn't make anyone believe it's easy. Although born in America, we are NOT White Americans.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obstacles are to be expected. We shouldn't make anyone believe it's easy. Although born in America, we are NOT White Americans.
I didn't say obstacles shouldn't be expected, I didn't say it would be easy, and I didn't say we're white.

I said we need to acknowledge these obstacles instead of just criticizing people who don't have the opportunity to move ahead in society.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say obstacles shouldn't be expected, I didn't say it would be easy, and I didn't say we're white.

I said we need to acknowledge these obstacles instead of just criticizing people who don't have the opportunity to move ahead in society.

we acknowledge the obstacles, we're passed that point. where at the "okay, so what's the plan now" phase. where as people would rather focus on the oppressive nature of this society instead.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why aren't they able to move ahead in society?

I say this is when the individual has to be accountable for the decisions they've made in life.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
The c00ning in this thread is at an amazingly high levels. All Im reading is a bunch of idiot nikkas with excuses :stopitslime:

Once again, my definition of c00n is alot different that some of ya'lls. :ufdup: im actually kind of sick in the stomach to think im automatically associated with some of you c00ns :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- eating well. i try not to eat junk food/sweets/garbage. fruits, vegetables, and lots of water.

Health is definitely an important part in making sure the black community gets stronger.

Selling drugs to the black community doesn't go against this though?

Can't stress the importance of making sure we avoid hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and other things that affect the community but then cosign a dude selling poison that not only messes us up physically but has a huge negative impact in our neighborhoods.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

we all have obstacles weak minded make excuses