Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
say real nikka shyt fukk all this fight the power save the world bullshyt...

free my nikka mane

Last edited by a moderator:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we acknowledge the obstacles, we're passed that point. where at the "okay, so what's the plan now" phase. where as people would rather focus on the oppressive nature of this society instead.
I know this is a generic answer but I think everything starts with school and getting a real education. Like someone said earlier (I can't remember who it was) getting a quality education is probably the most reliable way for people to move ahead and find stability. It's the best hustle. This is a whole other discussion though and I don't have all the answers when it comes to a solution. Few people do.

Why aren't they able to move ahead in society?

I say this is when the individual has to be accountable for the decisions they've made in life.
A few reasons: decreasing wages, a public school system filled with problems, concentration of wealth at the very top, jobs being moved overseas, ect. This was already discussed in that WalMart thread in HL and @VictorVonDoom made most of these points already. I can't put it any better than he did.

Plus, most people remain in the same social class that they're born into. That should tell you all you need to know when it comes to individual accountability. Nobody controls every aspect of their life.

we all have obstacles weak minded make excuses
I know we all have obstacles but explanations aren't the same as excuses.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Health is definitely an important part in making sure the black community gets stronger.

Selling drugs to the black community doesn't go against this though?

Can't stress the importance of making sure we avoid hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and other things that affect the community but then cosign a dude selling poison that not only messes us up physically but has a huge negative impact in our neighborhoods.

addicts are addicts. if they're buying, it's up to black brothers to capitalize off that, if the money is enabling them to eat. i don't think loud coerced these people into becoming addicted to the drugs they consume.

this isn't aimed towards you, but the same nikkas ridiculing dude in this thread for ALLEGEDLY (a lot of nikkas in here are dry snitching, in my opinion) selling drugs to "his people" are the very same individuals touting "immigrant" success stories that are often a result of those "immigrants" moving into black neighborhoods and peddling alcohol and other useless shyt that just sucks money out black pockets with nothing in return.

to the brother who said i am condoning "dealing poison" to my people, that is false. i am merely acknowledging that the obstacles that stand in the way of black mobility, particularly black men, are more than laziness and an unwillingness to get educated; the hurdles we face are systemic and deliberately placed at every step of advancement for our people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes the fukk you are. Which makes some of your more sensible posts in this thread get looked over. You're saying mostly dumb shyt, with a little bit of smart shyt sprinkled here and there. Smarten up Nas.:scusthov:

no, i'm not. i am saying that i do not fault the men and women who choose that route. that is not the same thing as saying that the only way to success for black people is through dealing drugs. but i completely understand and empathize with the frustration that compels many of those people to hustle drugs.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
addicts are addicts. if they're buying, it's up to black brothers to capitalize off that, if the money is enabling them to eat. i don't think loud coerced these people into becoming addicted to the drugs they consume.

They don't start off as addicts though.

And if we shouldn't care about doing shyt that harms the community, why should outsiders give a fukk?

How can we point the finger at other people and then excuse the harm we're bringing to the community because we're making money?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this isn't aimed towards you, but the same nikkas ridiculing dude in this thread for ALLEGEDLY (a lot of nikkas in here are dry snitching, in my opinion) selling drugs to "his people" are the very same individuals touting "immigrant" success stories that are often a result of those "immigrants" moving into black neighborhoods and peddling alcohol and other useless shyt that just sucks money out black pockets with nothing in return.

to the brother who said i am condoning "dealing poison" to my people, that is false. i am merely acknowledging that the obstacles that stand in the way of black mobility, particularly black men, are more than laziness and an unwillingness to get educated; the hurdles we face are systemic and deliberately placed at every step of advancement for our people.

punk nikka, say my name when you want to get addressed.

if these immigrants are coming over here with nothing, only to end up being our distributor -- what the fukk does that say about us? why can't we sell eachother the "useless shyt that just sucks money out of black pockets"

also, what kinda turn around is the black community gettin off these drug dealers sellin poison to their own? y'all stay defending these nikkas like they're retarded.

dudes like @LOUDaffair can post pics of vodka bottles, jewelry, blunts, oh and his bytches. but it's too much to ask that nikkas redirect that wasted money on something that'll actually bring you a legal return investment.

you're just full of excuses that don't hold up in 2012. like i said before, don't have kids. they'll just end up being future convicts, cus you'd make them believe they'd have no other choice.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't start off as addicts though.

And if we shouldn't care about doing shyt that harms the community, why should outsiders give a fukk?

How can we point the finger at other people and then excuse the harm we're bringing to the community because we're making money?

he's too much of a hypocritical idiot to understand something so basic.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
bro this some real shyt right here

dat shyt piss me off i never see any black business in the neighborhood
even the ones owned by them dirty arabs only employ crackhead, crooked cops, and goon killa type nikkas to hangout behind the window
i never walk in and see a lil young black dude or girl on some after high school job or some shyt

you most def right but alot of nikkas aint even beginning to think on this level
some nikkas still think they cant make it out by being a standup nikka and goin to school. all they know is tryna survuve

alot of dudes got false bravado built in em cuz they aint got no choice
sink or swim this america alot of people not gone make it regardless of race
some nikkas got the go getter mindset but at the same time they dont realize that they aint gotta sell drugs

some nikkas sell drugs but most def dont gotta go getter mindset(this silly nikka everybody been taling about)
usually broke nikkas thats gone be lazy regardless what they do

so for a black man to truly be successful in amaerica
and be conscious of the shyt goin on in our community

he gotta deal with a 3 layers imo
first realize that he can go to school and just be a standup nikka

then if he wants success to the point of improvin the community
he gotta develope that go getter mindset
and not alot of people born with that mindset regardless of race

then he gotta realize that the system is built against him once he gets to a certain level of success
and learn how to move through that system so he can bring resources and businesses back to the black communities

thats a hard mindset to follow esp being black young and in america

people get confused becuase white dont have strikes against them
this is their country. they aint gotta realize that goin to school will make them a success. they just do it because this is their country

a black man
even a successful one colege educated and all

will never have the luxury to just sit back and turn a blind eye to problems goin on in their community
for the simple fact he dealing wit alot of different mindsets and stereotypes on his way to success.

we gotta deal with our identity, our peers who are blind to the traps, then once in college we gotta work twice as hard cuz most cant afford college
then once we get to the corporate, 9-5 world
we gotta deal with people that still wont give the black man in respect

and if we care about the community we gotta deal with the system that seperates you from the black community the farther you go up

any successful black man that tells you its easy and just happens like 123

is lying or doesnt care about the problems of his people

sometimes the shyt you say sound ugly but i be agreeing
but some nikkas aint even got pass the minset so its hard for them to understand where you coming from

thats all

IA2H

Not sure how I missed this.

fukk your dinner :pachaha:

:bryan::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
punk nikka, say my name when you want to get addressed.

if these immigrants are coming over here with nothing, only to end up being our distributor -- what the fukk does that say about us? why can't we sell eachother the "useless shyt that just sucks money out of black pockets"

because, as has already been explained, blacks are discriminated against in a way that even non-black immigrants aren't. are you able to read? have i not been clear?
also, what kinda turn around is the black community gettin off these drug dealers sellin poison to their own? y'all stay defending these nikkas like they're retarded.

how is me not condemning them like you have a defense of their actions?

dudes like @LOUDaffair can post pics of vodka bottles, jewelry, blunts, oh and his bytches. but it's too much to ask that nikkas redirect that wasted money on something that'll actually bring you a legal return investment.

unlike you, i'm not obsessed with dude like that, so i'm not aware of what he posts about his life. let him do him.

you're just full of excuses that don't hold up in 2012. like i said before, don't have kids. they'll just end up being future convicts, cus you'd make them believe they'd have no other choice.

blacks are born convicts in the eyes of this system. smarten up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because, as has already been explained, blacks are discriminated against in a way that even non-black immigrants aren't. are you able to read? have i not been clear?

discriminated against how? money is still money, regardless of who's hands it's in. who is this imaginary boogy man that's stopping blacks from owning more businesses in their community?

there's a black gent on crenshaw that sells peanuts and popcorn. he has an old uhaul truck that he sells out of. during a casual conversation, i asked him how much money he got off this daily. dude said around 100-200 bucks daily. i'm not aware of his daily overhead, but you tellin me that's not good money?

how is me not condemning them like you have a defense of their actions?

all you been doing is caping for drug dealers and thugs this entire damn thread. like they're just helpless, defenseless victims -- or in your words "political prisoners"

unlike you, i'm not obsessed with dude like that, so i'm not aware of what he posts about his life. let him do him.

i aint obsessed with this dude, he's just one of many lost nikkas. i am however obsessed with a bunch of grown ass man making excuses for his failures.

blacks are born convicts in the eyes of this system. smarten up.

no, YA KIDS are going to be born convicts. anyone else who understands cacs can't stop us from individual success will be alright.