Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
the real c00ns sell poison and destroy their community. They are bad as the KKK. They mad now cause the mainstream media moved on from the sensation of the thug and the trap star, but they basically ignored by the rest of America. Soon, the government will realize that they are disposable and will gradually die out. Native American status.

Its retribution in a way. They harm and shame the progressive members of their community back from the 80s till a few years ago, and they in return get shytted on in the era of progression. "Do unto other as others do unto you."

:mindblown:

I dont know where to even begin with this post.

I dunno whats more frustrating, hearing someone whose black (I sincerely hope your not black) saying the KKK is just as bad as a lost nikka sellin drugs to feed his family...or you not knowing the chain reaction involved in these polluted communities that inner city youth ARE BORN INTO. :mindblown:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_lwis6yfGUs1qch7ow.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, anyone that parrots the same nonsensical bullshyt as st0rmfr0nt members is pushing white boy talking points. I'm convinced these idiots are white or they're embarrassingly sheltered uncle toms that decided the only way to succeed at life is to act white and reject the reality of being black in America.
Btw, let me be clear. I am not at all saying drug dealing is the way out, nor am I suggesting that poor blacks should turn to the trap to get out of poverty. Most people aren't built for that life and the consequences are tragic, to them and their loved ones. But I understand why they do it.

what's being black in america to you? better yet, whats "acting white to succeed" mean?

i already understand by your logic, blacks can only sell drugs. so help me figure out what you think the right path to success is

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

I dont know where to even begin with this post.

I dunno whats more frustrating, hearing someone whose black (I sincerely hope your not black) saying the KKK is just as bad as a lost nikka sellin drugs to feed his family...or you not knowing the chain reaction involved in these polluted communities that inner city youth ARE BORN INTO. :mindblown:

A nikka selling drugs and doing random goon shyt while wearing it as a badge of honor is as bad as any cac harming black folk. Its not like that LOUD dude was doing it in secrecy; he was PROUD of doing that shyt cause nikkas in his circle gave him props and chicks were giving up the puss just because he done-and bragged-about doing shyt like this.

Someone told me a long time ago that if you get caught doing a crime and got caught, it means that you sucked at doing that said crime.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, anyone that parrots the same nonsensical bullshyt as st0rmfr0nt members is pushing white boy talking points. I'm convinced these idiots are white or they're embarrassingly sheltered uncle toms that decided the only way to succeed at life is to act white and reject the reality of being black in America.
Btw, let me be clear. I am not at all saying drug dealing is the way out, nor am I suggesting that poor blacks should turn to the trap to get out of poverty. Most people aren't built for that life and the consequences are tragic, to them and their loved ones. But I understand why they do it.

As a society, we really don't need any more people "understanding" why you make fukked up decisions because at this point there is no excuse. You KNOW the outcome.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand AA had to go through all that but that's not the case now. There are array of opportunities for young black men.
Let's not go that far. Black people still face discrimination in this country, whether or not people on want to acknowledge it. A white guy with a criminal record is just as likely, if not more likely to get hired over a black, educated male with no criminal record. People with "ethnic" names are less likely get called in for job interviews than people with Americanized names. This isn't debatable. I agree we need to do better but we also have to admit that obstacles still exist in order to overcome them.

A nikka selling drugs and doing random goon shyt while wearing it as a badge of honor is as bad as any cac harming black folk. Its not like that LOUD dude was doing it in secrecy; he was PROUD of doing that shyt cause nikkas in his circle gave him props and chicks were giving up the puss just because he done-and bragged-about doing shyt like this.

Someone told me a long time ago that if you get caught doing a crime and got caught, it means that you sucked at doing that said crime.
The damage done by petty drug dealers isn't comparable to the systematic discrimination that racist whites have maintained in this country. I'm not saying that dealing drugs is ok or anything, but you can't really compare those two. Some people really do feel like that's the only option they have. We may not agree with them but it's reality.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Let's not go that far. Black people still face discrimination in this country, whether or not people on want to acknowledge it. A white guy with a criminal record is just as likely, if not more likely to get hired over a black, educated male with no criminal record. People with "ethnic" names are less likely get called in for job interviews than people with Americanized names. This isn't debatable. I agree we need to do better but we also have to admit that obstacles still exist in order to overcome them.

The damage done by petty drug dealers isn't comparable to the systematic discrimination that racist whites have maintained in this country. I'm not saying that dealing drugs is ok or anything, but you can't really compare those two. Some people really do feel like that's the only option they have. We may not agree with them but it's reality.

White folk ain't have to keep black people down anymore, cause black folk do it to ourselves. Its not like back in the 80s and 90s when the drug trade was profitable. Even other dopeboys tell you that the drug dealing prime is long past gone and its more profitable to get a 9-5. There are programs that pay prisons decent money to get them back to the workforce. What I'm saying that there are no more excuses in this day and age to go to the trap because there are too many avenues to make legal money.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

you really gonna let these white folks bleach your brain?

a lil fun statistic for you. drugs result in 36,000 deaths per year in america...thats not cocaine thats all drugs combined...something tells me you didnt know alcohol causes 75,000 deaths in america per year? more then double yet alcohol is legalized. no jail time for doing alcohol :yeshrug: (within the rules of the law of course) so why is it that cocaine laws are so harsh? you got dudes doing 10+years for sellin cocaine...when last you heard liquor stores being held responsible for polluting communities?...oh thats right thats because their owned by the goverment...many are owned by the state. and who consumes alcohol more...thats right white people. who distributes alcohol. yeah white people :whoa: I wont even bring up marijuana I wonder how many deaths thats caused per year. then when you had a few guns that magically appear in the hands of teens...and liquor stores that magicially appear on every corner..you have a recipe for disaster

yet somehow they've convinced you to believe the blasphemy that comes out your mouth

good job bro
the-rock-clapping.gif

oh and by the way, braggin about sellin drugs when your a lost nikka isnt too far fetched, when your A LOST NIKKA :snoop:

im out

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Can I get a recap?! Read first page. So dude named loudaffair got a chick pregnant? Did they meet on this site? Annnnddd she already knew about his lifestyle......I'm not going to even say it..

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White folk ain't have to keep black people down anymore, cause black folk do it to ourselves. Its not like back in the 80s and 90s when the drug trade was profitable. Even other dopeboys tell you that the drug dealing prime is long past gone and its more profitable to get a 9-5. There are programs that pay prisons decent money to get them back to the workforce. What I'm saying that there are no more excuses in this day and age to go to the trap because there are too many avenues to make legal money.
White people don't have to do it anymore because systemic discrimination is still a real obstacle. Black people didn't erect a system that discriminates against them when it comes to jobs or the mass incarceration of black/brown people for nonviolent crimes. The legal avenues to make money aren't available to everyone, especially if you were born into poverty.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A white guy with a criminal record is just as likely, if not more likely to get hired over a black, educated male with no criminal record. People with "ethnic" names are less likely get called in for job interviews than people with Americanized names. This isn't debatable. I agree we need to do better but we also have to admit that obstacles still exist in order to overcome them.

There are too many factors to consider for this to be a problem, imo. People think any old education means something and it doesn't.

Plus you don't really hear black men with an education and clean background do too much complaining about inequality either. It always seems that the person that has made the worst decisions of all time complain about being a victim or being held down. Then you have people like yourself to pull out you titty for them to suckle on and there they stay never taking accountability for their poor decisions.