Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
en black Americans and everyone else - African immigrants included. Someone like marcuz clearly grew up in a sheltered household that neglected to inform him of just what black America is subjected to on a daily basis. He thinks the lack of black business, black scholarship, black employment, and black home ownership is a result of black laziness rather than deliberate black impoverishment.

yeah, i've been so sheltered growing in south los angeles

you can keep running off on that bullshyt, but the fact is we've got a consumer mindset we're trapped in, it's no longer 100% race based. like @Resident Lesbian said, there was a time not too long ago when nikkas was getting home equity loans left and right.

was it racism that stopped us from turning that money into small businesses? or was it a consumer mindset that told us to go buy all the things we've never had before? you wanna act like blacks are so poor, when statistically, we're as wealthy as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yeah, i've been so sheltered growing in south los angeles

you can keep running off on that bullshyt, but the fact is we've got a consumer mindset we're trapped in, it's no longer 100% race based. like @Resident Lesbian said, there was a time not too long ago when nikkas was getting home equity loans left and right.

was it racism that stopped us from turning that money into small businesses? or was it a consumer mindset that told us to go buy all the things we've never had before? you wanna act like blacks are so poor, when statistically, we're as wealthy as ever.

what's really amusing is that black people in america (even the poorest) are still wealthier than 75% of the globes population. that's why immigrants look at them like they're a joke when they come from 3rd world countries and hear BA's bytching about lack of opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
how did I know this thread would turn into an argument :why:

you got koons on one side who say black people are just lazy and cause our own problems. then you got the educated ones who know what it is

Im really starting to hate koons more then racist kaks at this point.

Everyday that black people in America and even Canada forget that the greatest force for change in the history of the world is grassroots organization, is a day we've stolen from the next generation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's really amusing is that black people in america (even the poorest) are still wealthier than 75% of the globes population. that's why immigrants look at them like they're a joke when they come from 3rd world countries and hear BA's bytching about lack of opportunities.

More white boy talking points.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
More white boy talking points.

It's astounding to think that Americans still believe 3rd world-ers across the world are leaving behind their lives, content to flip burgers and pick up litter in motels. That's not the reason why they've come. I don't think anyone immigrant would laugh at the plight of the poor in America, that is bombastic to me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
how did I know this thread would turn into an argument :why:

you got koons on one side who say black people are just lazy and cause our own problems. then you got the educated ones who know what it is

Im really starting to hate koons more then racist kaks at this point.

the real c00ns sell poison and destroy their community. They are bad as the KKK. They mad now cause the mainstream media moved on from the sensation of the thug and the trap star, but they basically ignored by the rest of America. Soon, the government will realize that they are disposable and will gradually die out. Native American status.

Its retribution in a way. They harm and shame the progressive members of their community back from the 80s till a few years ago, and they in return get shytted on in the era of progression. "Do unto other as others do unto you."

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I agree with some of what ResidentLesbian and some of what BrokeWave is saying but I don't think theres an abundance of opportunities for young black males. I think that's why many get into the dope game because there is some semblance of black men working together for a common purpose, a gang is sort of like a corporation in its own way. It's just not legitimate. Which networks do you see of nikkas just putting shyt together on a community level? Black professional men don't work together. They love their token status. A lot of dudes with the means to build the community leave the community the first chance they get to move to the burbs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's astounding to think that Americans still believe 3rd world-ers across the world are leaving behind their lives, content to flip burgers and pick up litter in motels. That's not the reason why they've come. I don't think anyone immigrant would laugh at the plight of the poor in America, that is bombastic to me.

no, they come here to succeed, but understand that it's not going to happen over night.

which is why they're able to come here with nothing, and surpass black americans in a few generations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So anyone that doesn't agree with your points, is a "white boy?"

Holla at be in 30 years to see that these trappers are not extinct from America, like the CACs, altogether.

No, anyone that parrots the same nonsensical bullshyt as st0rmfr0nt members is pushing white boy talking points. I'm convinced these idiots are white or they're embarrassingly sheltered uncle toms that decided the only way to succeed at life is to act white and reject the reality of being black in America.
Btw, let me be clear. I am not at all saying drug dealing is the way out, nor am I suggesting that poor blacks should turn to the trap to get out of poverty. Most people aren't built for that life and the consequences are tragic, to them and their loved ones. But I understand why they do it.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
no, they come here to succeed, but understand that it's not going to happen over night.

which is why they're able to come here with nothing, and surpass black americans in a few generations.

Those other groups got unity and enclaves where they live and work together in self-ran self sustained communities for the most part . Black Americans do got a sort of complex about living with other black folks. A lot of black americans think that living with white folks is the end all be all. No wonder why the black community looks like shyt.