Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
hatin ass nikkas moved my nikka thread cuz he was gettin all da attention

Daps
Reppin
NULL
discriminated against how? money is still money, regardless of who's hands it's in. who is this imaginary boogy man that's stopping blacks from owning more businesses in their community?

there's a black gent on crenshaw that sells peanuts and popcorn. he has an old uhaul truck that he sells out of. during a casual conversation, i asked him how much money he got off this daily. dude said around 100-200 bucks daily. i'm not aware of his daily overhead, but you tellin me that's not good money?

that's great. i applaud that kind of hustle. when did i say drug dealing was the only way? why do you insist on pushing that lie?

all you been doing is caping for drug dealers and thugs this entire damn thread. like they're just helpless, defenseless victims -- or in your words "political prisoners"

yes, they're political prisoners, victims of a genocidal condition. i do not fault them for what they do. we're clearly wasting our time. a quick google search should enlighten you to what your brain clearly deludes you into denying. put aside a few hours of your time, and read through the innumerable articles about what the black condition actually consists of.

no, YA KIDS are going to be born convicts. anyone else who understands cacs can't stop us from individual success will be alright.

you were born into a system that already designates you as non-white, an other to be easily identified from the white community. your kids will be born into that system as well. every single day of their lives, they will be victims of an institution called "racism," a distinctly American creation. some of us trudge through this life fully aware of what's taking place, and others -- like you -- deliriously convince themselves that everything is "ok." you even turn and cast blame against the victims of racism.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's great. i applaud that kind of hustle. when did i say drug dealing was the only way? why do you insist on pushing that lie?

yes, they're political prisoners, victims of a genocidal condition. i do not fault them for what they do. we're clearly wasting our time. a quick google search should enlighten you to what your brain clearly deludes you into denying. put aside a few hours of your time, and read through the innumerable articles about what the black condition actually consists of.

you were born into a system that already designates you as non-white, an other to be easily identified from the white community. your kids will be born into that system as well. every single day of their lives, they will be victims of an institution called "racism," a distinctly American creation. some of us trudge through this life fully aware of what's taking place, and others -- like you -- deliriously convince themselves that everything is "ok." you even turn and cast blame against the victims of racism.

bruh, for the time being, im done having this debate with you. you follow your ideology, and i'll follow mine -- and we'll see who turns out more successful in the long run.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Hey Tammy.

tumblr_m6vn8zexmF1ryy0a2o1_250.gif

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
OGCush said:
bro this some real shyt right here

dat shyt piss me off i never see any black business in the neighborhood
even the ones owned by them dirty arabs only employ crackhead, crooked cops, and goon killa type nikkas to hangout behind the window
i never walk in and see a lil young black dude or girl on some after high school job or some shyt

you most def right but alot of nikkas aint even beginning to think on this level
some nikkas still think they cant make it out by being a standup nikka and goin to school. all they know is tryna survuve

alot of dudes got false bravado built in em cuz they aint got no choice
sink or swim this america alot of people not gone make it regardless of race
some nikkas got the go getter mindset but at the same time they dont realize that they aint gotta sell drugs

some nikkas sell drugs but most def dont gotta go getter mindset(this silly nikka everybody been taling about)
usually broke nikkas thats gone be lazy regardless what they do

so for a black man to truly be successful in amaerica
and be conscious of the shyt goin on in our community

he gotta deal with a 3 layers imo
first realize that he can go to school and just be a standup nikka

then if he wants success to the point of improvin the community
he gotta develope that go getter mindset
and not alot of people born with that mindset regardless of race

then he gotta realize that the system is built against him once he gets to a certain level of success
and learn how to move through that system so he can bring resources and businesses back to the black communities

thats a hard mindset to follow esp being black young and in america

people get confused becuase white dont have strikes against them
this is their country. they aint gotta realize that goin to school will make them a success. they just do it because this is their country

a black man
even a successful one colege educated and all

will never have the luxury to just sit back and turn a blind eye to problems goin on in their community
for the simple fact he dealing wit alot of different mindsets and stereotypes on his way to success.

we gotta deal with our identity, our peers who are blind to the traps, then once in college we gotta work twice as hard cuz most cant afford college
then once we get to the corporate, 9-5 world
we gotta deal with people that still wont give the black man in respect

and if we care about the community we gotta deal with the system that seperates you from the black community the farther you go up

any successful black man that tells you its easy and just happens like 123

is lying or doesnt care about the problems of his people

sometimes the shyt you say sound ugly but i be agreeing
but some nikkas aint even got pass the minset so its hard for them to understand where you coming from

thats all

129157477066831452.gif