Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Wrong how long can folks use this as an excuses?
Yes we all know racism can affect certain opportunities but for the most part most young blk men just make excuses.

Let's keep it all the way real here if an african /mexican or asian can come into the country dirt poor and make it. Why can't young black male make it? Even if they are born into poverty.

You see some of these africans drive a cab all night and still go to school.
Young black men just feel entitled to everything. They think because they boys stop them its an excuse to keep feeling like a victim. Black people make too many fukking excuses I swear.

I'm not African American, I'm not even American, so I'm not making excuses. I'm simply giving you the historical and empirical facts, not my own opinion. When Immigrant groups come here poor, they USUALLY, not always, but USUALLY have support networks which allow them to get gainful employment.

Those immigrant groups you've mentioned to have "made it" have not "made it", African immigrants and Mexican immigrants are still largely poor. They suffer from different societal ills but pitting one group against another in terms of achievement is not really fair. For example, African Americans had to deal with red-lining. Banks would not even give loans to African Americans in certain districts regardless of their income or credit level, keeping the district impoverished without home and business ownership. Immigrant groups haven't really had to deal with that. More recently, just using the example of banks, there was a huge scandal of mortgage lenders specifically targeting poor black communities for highly toxic and predatory loans, and investment houses bet against them for a profit, and many immigrant groups haven't had to deal with that.

That is just a small cross-section of what I believe is wrong with the idea that African Americans are making "excuses" for their poverty, there are deep systemic reasons and there is some interesting research and literature on the subject I can point you to if you're interested.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz you gotta shut the fukk up sometimes man got damm.
I just read about 5 post of your talking about the black woman this and that.
Geeze did someone hurt you :wtf:

nikkas in here act like women don't think with their heart. We know we know black women settle ok now on to the next. Let talk about why they settle.

Yall nikkas ever think most women just see so much potential in a man they stay foolishly tryna to help fulfill that potential.

You know these women go to school get a degree their man has either failed out of school or never tried. May have been in and out of jail who knows.

Also have went who have know their fukk love since child hood and trying to make things work. Might also have a kid and feels obligated to stay and work things out.

You nikkas are so fukking one sided @ times I swear :smh:.
Everyone situation isn't the fukking same get over it.

I forgot the coli is full of nikkas who bag dimes and eating well righttttt.

You greasy ass nikkas tryna kick knowledge make me laugh.

Women are emotional hell my post might come aross a tad emotional :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz you gotta shut the fukk up sometimes man got damm.
I just read about 5 post of your talking about the black woman this and that.
Geeze did someone hurt you :wtf:

nikkas in here act like women don't think with their heart. We know we know black women settle ok now on to the next. Let talk about why they settle.

Yall nikkas ever think most women just see so much potential in a man they stay foolishly tryna to help fulfill that potential.

You know these women go to school get a degree their man has either failed out of school or never tried. May have been in and out of jail who knows.

Also have went who have know their fukk love since child hood and trying to make things work. Might also have a kid and feels obligated to stay and work things out.

You nikkas are so fukking one sided @ times I swear :smh:.
Everyone situation isn't the fukking same get over it.

I forgot the coli is full of nikkas who bag dimes and eating well righttttt.

You greasy ass nikkas tryna kick knowledge make me laugh.

Women are emotional hell my post might come aross a tad emotional :ehh:

:whoa: you all over the place

"Also have went who have know their fukk love since child hood and trying to make things work"

what the fukk are you saying! :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm not African American, I'm not even American, so I'm not making excuses. I'm simply giving you the historical and empirical facts, not my own opinion. When Immigrant groups come here poor, they USUALLY, not always, but USUALLY have support networks which allow them to get gainful employment.

Those immigrant groups you've mentioned to have "made it" have not "made it", African immigrants and Mexican immigrants are still largely poor. They suffer from different societal ills but pitting one group against another in terms of achievement is not really fair. For example, African Americans had to deal with red-lining. Banks would not even give loans to African Americans in certain districts regardless of their income or credit level, keeping the district impoverished without home and business ownership. Immigrant groups haven't really had to deal with that. More recently, just using the example of banks, there was a huge scandal of mortgage lenders specifically targeting poor black communities for highly toxic and predatory loans, and investment houses bet against them for a profit, and many immigrant groups haven't had to deal with that.

That is just a small cross-section of what I believe is wrong with the idea that African Americans are making "excuses" for their poverty, there are deep systemic reasons and there is some interesting research and literature on the subject I can point you to if you're interested.

Yeah breh you really are canadian :rudy:

I understand AA had to go through all that but that's not the case now. There are array of opportunities for young black men.

A couple years ago with the bank crises nikka everyone was qualifying for loans for houses.

Man battery dying and I'm @ work. When my co worker gets here I'l edit my post and finish my response sorry.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

is that your critical thinking? :bryan:

after you get to the "blacks have been systemically oppressed" part. what's your plan for african americans in US to overcome that?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: you all over the place

"Also have went who have know their fukk love since child hood and trying to make things work"

what the fukk are you saying! :damn:

So you don't know any folks who known each other since middle school or hs :ohhh: . Damm I know quite a few actually married maybe that's just in my area.

Honestly I just think you're a fukk boy and should just stop blaming black women for everything.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you don't know any folks who known each other since middle school or hs :ohhh: . Damm I know quite a few actually married maybe that's just in my area.

Honestly I just think you're a fukk boy and should just stop blaming black women for everything.

i don't even know what you said to me cus you type like a retarded person.

either way, i would expect some confused bytch who gets off on lickin p*ssy to come cape these irrational women.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeah breh you really are canadian :rudy:

I understand AA had to go through all that but that's not the case now. There are array of opportunities for young black men.

A couple years ago with the bank crises nikka everyone was qualifying for loans for houses.

Man battery dying and I'm @ work. When my co worker gets here I'l edit my post and finish my response sorry.

Red-lining was ended 30 years ago. Now Blacks have to deal with the racist drug laws and mass imprisonment of their men. It is no surprise that African Americans commit crimes at the same rate as whites, yet are much more likely to be incarcerated.

is that your critical thinking? :bryan:

after you get to the "blacks have been systemically oppressed" part. what's your plan for african americans in US to overcome that?

Well before we talk about solutions we need to talk about the root cause. If the root cause is, as you seem to think it is, cultural aspects, such as weaves which you often bring up, then the solution would be, if Blacks have a failing culture, they should adopt a "successful culture", like that of Whites. This is the epitome of self hatred and delusion in my estimation but that would be the only conclusion I could draw.

"Black people should stop being so lazy" = Black people are lazy. They are not "Lazy" and there is no evidence to suggest that, and this is actually a racist depiction of African Americans which you perpetuate.

As far as MY solutions, I only want the solutions proposed by Dr. Martin Luther King, I'll let him tell it.

A host of positive psychological changes inevitably will result from widespread economic security. The dignity of the individual will flourish when the decisions concerning his life are in his own hands, when he has the means to seek self-improvement. Personal conflicts among husbands, wives and children will diminish when the unjust measurement of human worth on the scale of dollars is eliminated.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well before we talk about solutions we need to talk about the root cause. If the root cause is, as you seem to think it is, cultural aspects, such as weaves which you often bring up, then the solution would be, if Blacks have a failing culture, they should adopt a "successful culture", like that of Whites. This is the epitome of self hatred and delusion in my estimation but that would be the only conclusion I could draw.

but i don't think the root cause is weave, it's clearly parental values.

and it's funny, i've said jews, asians and africans are outpacing whites. but some how you've pulled imitating whites out of my text. even though that would still be infinitely better than imitating their b*stardized version of black success (i.e drug dealers, rappers, athletes )

and finally, never said "blacks should being lazy". i noticed dudes start pulling shyt out of they ass when they can't find anything concrete. i did say drug dealers often choose that path because they're lazy, like fast money, and feel too cool to be seen working a regular 9-5 job. debate me on what i say, not your interpretation of it.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
but i don't think the root cause is weave, it's clearly parental values.

and it's funny, i've said jews, asians and africans are outpacing whites. but some how you've pulled imitating whites out of my text. even though that would still be infinitely better than imitating their b*stardized version of black success (i.e drug dealers, rappers, athletes )

But imitating whites seems to still be a solution of yours. Why not imitate Jews? Why not imitate and become something that their not? The great Dr. King knew the answer. Why don't you listen to the second half of the dream? There is economic justice out there waiting for the millions of black men and women to go out and GET. They pay taxes. There is a HUGE concentration of wealth going to the top right now, and nobody gets hurt more than African Americans. Your schools get underfunded, your communities wither and die, your economies collapse. Political motivation and action lead to economic equitable redistribution. The farmers in Iowa have American politicians by the balls with their farm subsidies, if Blacks can get political motivated they WILL not be ignored. Ask your grand parents about that. It's time for us to stop worrying about whats on our heads and worry about whats in our wallets.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about their kids tho? Their kids will identify as both. And most likely have kids with other americanized 2nd generation africans, west indians, and african americans.

And hopefully they will take the best from both cultures and add to the legacy of Black folk in America. That's what I plan to do cuz I'm a product of it. Folks came to US as international students, I married a african american. Our kids will identify with both cultures. Also, they will have no choice cuz of my last name.

What will happen tho is that CACs will try to separate us and talk shyt about Black Americans to them/me, and if you were raised right you tell them to go fukk themselves cuz I'm black too. :ufdup:

I can certainly respect that but a lot of people, including some posters here, se to lack a comprehension of how deep the divisions are between black Americans and everyone else - African immigrants included. Someone like marcuz clearly grew up in a sheltered household that neglected to inform him of just what black America is subjected to on a daily basis. He thinks the lack of black business, black scholarship, black employment, and black home ownership is a result of black laziness rather than deliberate black impoverishment.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
i don't group african immigrants with black americans, and neither do they. try again.

Nope. This is what you corrected the quote to,

why is it that poor non-black immigrants can come here w/o a loan and setup businesses?

African immigrants are obviously not non-black, so it's all good you making that distinction now but you didn't make it then. :ufdup: