Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its family. 2 parent homes. A family who cares about their children, their education and has standards of education/moral character/principle for the child to live up to. Many of our people in America come from broken homes/single parent homes so these principles are often times, never learned. We have to leave our parents house to begin learning how to be a man/woman and even then many dont learn until they've made costly mistakes that have ultimately stunted their true potential.

:ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought black men don't qualify for link marcuz :leon:

have-a-baby-by-me-Link-Card.JPG

:ld: they'll give ebt cards to extraordinarily broke nikkas like @Born2BKing

Last edited by a moderator:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Its family. 2 parent homes. A family who cares about their children, their education and has standards of education/moral character/principle for the child to live up to. Many of our people in America come from broken homes/single parent homes so these principles are often times, never learned. We have to leave our parents house to begin learning how to be a man/woman and even then many dont learn until they've made costly mistakes that have ultimately stunted their true potential.

This is true and I think alot of posters are upset with Loud cuz even though he may have grown up in a not so ideal situation and was doing what he did (whether you agree with it or not), at the very least he was out of jail, living with his babymoms taking care of his kid and had one on the way.

And then in 1 fell swoop he quite possibly threw it all away.

If there's anything I know about the hustlers that are truly doing it for the sake of they kids, they want nothing more than their kids to do better than them even if they have to do the worst to provide for them. They hustle, lie, cheat and steal to make ends meet but try to teach their kids to be good upstanding citizens cuz they know living foul is a hollow life that is barely worth anything. It's a paradox, I know. But I think that's where alot of people who have been there and done it are looking at dude crazy cuz he was putting all his info out there and putting his family unit in jeopardy.

The jumpoff situation is just some icing on the cake. That's just some fukkery that has me :mindblown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is true and I think alot of posters are upset with Loud cuz even though he may have grown up in a not so ideal situation and was doing what he did (whether you agree with it or not), at the very least he was out of jail, living with his babymoms taking care of his kid and had one on the way.

And then in 1 fell swoop he quite possibly threw it all away.

If there's anything I know about the hustlers that are truly doing it for the sake of they kids, they want nothing more than their kids to do better than them even if they have to do the worst to provide for them. They hustle, lie, cheat and steal to make ends meet but try to teach their kids to be good upstanding citizens cuz they know living foul is a hollow life that is barely worth anything. It's a paradox, I know. But I think that's where alot of people who have been there and done it are looking at dude crazy cuz he was putting all his info out there and putting his family unit in jeopardy.

The jumpoff situation is just some icing on the cake. That's just some fukkery that has me :mindblown:
Yes it is an interesting paradox. Its like the individual who chastizes someone for not being raised in a violent urban environment while at the same time wanting their children to grow up in a safer environment. We've got a lot to unlearn and i feel that it starts with family. Without that, we will always be running in these demonic cycles with the blind leading the blind. These are issues they cant even talk about in churchs because so many of the congregation is the opposite of the ideal and criticism comes across as judgement, hurting the bottom line. $

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there's anything I know about the hustlers that are truly doing it for the sake of they kids, they want nothing more than their kids to do better than them even if they have to do the worst to provide for them.

i was with you until this. i disagree at the very core. a lot of them do it cus it's easy fast money and they too cool for a regular mans 9-5 job.

if they really was doing it for their kids, they wouldn't put themselves in a position where they could be out their children's life indefinitely.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i was with you until this. i disagree at the very core. a lot of them do it cus it's easy fast money and they too cool for a regular mans 9-5 job.

if they really was doing it for their kids, they wouldn't put themselves in a position where they could be out their children's life indefinitely.

I disagree with the logic too, but that's how some people think. Like, alot of them don't expect to live long enough to see their kids reach adult hood, so they spoil them now buying baby jordans and expensive outfits.

Cuz for some hustlers the main memory of they childhood is being hungry, w no lights or heat. So they feel like, "if my kid has decent clothes, food, and heat in the winter....they're living waaay better than I did."

We, as a people, just gotta get them to believe they will eventually be old men with grandkids, etc. and hopefully they can stack something and transition to something legal. Start a tow truck company, buy a hood bbq spot, etc. White people already set the blueprint with moonshine running, smuggling, and other shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with the logic too, but that's how some people think. Like, alot of them don't expect to live long enough to see their kids reach adult hood, so they spoil them now buying baby jordans and expensive outfits.

Cuz for some hustlers the main memory of they childhood is being hungry, w no lights or heat. So they feel like, "if my kid has decent clothes, food, and heat in the winter....they're living waaay better than I did."

We, as a people, just gotta get them to believe they will eventually be old men with grandkids, etc. and hopefully they can stack something and transition to something legal. Start a tow truck company, buy a hood bbq spot, etc. White people already set the blueprint with moonshine running, smuggling, and other shyt.

i agree that a lot of black men don't even see a life past 25, let alone 50.

but i think the real problem is these dudes know their kids will be taken care of regardless. that's why it's so easy for these cowards to run out on their family. they know the baby momma gon get on section 8, welfare, ebt, etc etc.

so they don't even have that protective instinct to provide for their own children. if all them social welfare programs were dead, and there was a REAL chance their kids could starve.

i think black women would make better choices in the guys they procreate with, and black men would worry more about their kids welfare.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't group african immigrants with black americans, and neither do they. try again.

:obama2: what does that have to do with their ability to surpass the masses in education and economic status in the US.

edit: :ohlawd: goddamn i miss my rep. i just tried to neg rep this man. @bk bring it back :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i don't group african immigrants with black americans, and neither do they. try again.

What about their kids tho? Their kids will identify as both. And most likely have kids with other americanized 2nd generation africans, west indians, and african americans.

And hopefully they will take the best from both cultures and add to the legacy of Black folk in America. That's what I plan to do cuz I'm a product of it. Folks came to US as international students, I married a african american. Our kids will identify with both cultures. Also, they will have no choice cuz of my last name.

What will happen tho is that CACs will try to separate us and talk shyt about Black Americans to them/me, and if you were raised right you tell them to go fukk themselves cuz I'm black too. :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about their kids tho? Their kids will identify as both. And most likely have kids with other americanized 2nd generation africans, west indians, and african americans.

And hopefully they will take the best from both cultures and add to the legacy of Black folk in America. That's what I plan to do cuz I'm a product of it. Folks came to US as international students, I married a african american. Our kids will identify with both cultures. Also, they will have no choice cuz of my last name.

:notsure: not really, but i aint going there right now.

What will happen tho is that CACs will try to separate us and talk shyt about Black Americans to them/me, and if you were raised right you tell them to go fukk themselves cuz I'm black too. :ufdup:

problem is a lot of africans purposely distance themselves from us. they'll be quick to tell cacs they're african, thus not like us fukked up nikkas over here.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:notsure: not really, but i aint going there right now.

problem is a lot of africans purposely distance themselves from us. they'll be quick to tell cacs they're african, thus not like us fukked up nikkas over here.

Those would be the ones who didn't grow up here, didn't form any friendships outside of their cultural group, etc.

The thing about those Africans, they'll point fingers and label "fukked up nikkas over here" while they left a whole lot more back in their mother countries and have no intention of going back. These are upper class Africans in their own countries coming here talking that shyt. They left their own "fukked up" african brothers to starve and live in poverty back home.

Also, its alot of 2nd generation africans who are taking on that ratchet behavior. It's just that there are elders around to still shame them to hell and back for it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those would be the ones who didn't grow up here, didn't form any friendships outside of their cultural group, etc.

The thing about those Africans, they'll point fingers and label "fukked up nikkas over here" while they left a whole lot more back in their mother countries and have no intention of going back. These are upper class Africans in their own countries coming here talking that shyt. They left their own "fukked up" african brothers to starve and live in poverty back home.

Also, its alot of 2nd generation africans who are taking on that ratchet behavior. It's just that there are elders around to still shame them to hell and back for it.

:damn: exactly! the hypocrisy has always left me fukked up :bestcry:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. African Americans are in a state of victim hood because they are in fact victims of systemic racism and historical oppression. I know its easy for you to blame weaves, BET and interracial relationships because that requires no critical thinking, empirical evidence or research, but it's not reality. Sorry breh.

Wrong how long can folks use this as an excuses?
Yes we all know racism can affect certain opportunities but for the most part most young blk men just make excuses.

Let's keep it all the way real here if an african /mexican or asian can come into the country dirt poor and make it. Why can't young black male make it? Even if they are born into poverty.

You see some of these africans drive a cab all night and still go to school.
Young black men just feel entitled to everything. They think because they boys stop them its an excuse to keep feeling like a victim. Black people make too many fukking excuses I swear.