Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I really dont think its as black and white as looking down. There is a culture of young parasites degenerates...who grow into older parasites and degenerates. Then there are the "fake" peole who actually dont live a life like that at all but support it for the sake I have no idea why.

You see those two types of people all throught the thread.

Then you have guys that went to school, work, actually put something back into society..and dont front about it.

We can look down on parasites
And see this is where we differ. For a young man and woman like Loudaffair and Secret Lover, I see much hope for them. I have seen cats in and out of jail at 20, 21 but later become corporate types and make 6 figures. This one gentleman I know from Los Angeles, just came by my office yesterday. Dude is a 5 time felon, with guns charges, terroristic threats, grand theft, etc. Well all that dated back to 2004. Well now it's 2012 and due to the help of people like me and @Willstyles, he is working in management for a Steel Mill and making nearly 50k a year. He also counsels youth his self now and has a son he is raising by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

Yall still going?

:snoop:
@Born2BKing, and @Willstyles Yall have used every strawman arguement in the book against people who don't arent taking the route you prefer in "getting this behavior out of our community".

First off this dude is LOVING this lifestyle. Look at his tweeter, and his post's here. :snoop: this dude is taking pics of racks and lean and loud, openly cheating on his queen to the detriment of his young king......but yall not speaking on that. Just saying you dont agree.

I'm all for someone bettering themselves but they have to take the first step in the right direction, or atleast show they are interested in doing that before they gain my support.

I can almost guarantee you that he will get out, and if he comes back to respond to this thread. He gonna try and shyt on it by calling dudes haters, say he's doing what he gotta do to get money. He's getting money and p*ssy and "#lamenikkasbequiet" as the queen so eloquently put it earlier, and guess what...the post will get a gang of daps further reinforcing the behavior because he'll see those daps as real nikkas recognizing real, and naysayers as being internet lames.

If he comes out saying he wants to get his life right then I'll understand the ":whoa: this brother wants to get his life together talk" But yall acting like people in here shytting on someone who is making a visible effort to try and do right.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Yall still going?

@Born2BKing, and @Willstyles Yall have used every strawman arguement in the book against people who don't arent taking the route you prefer in "getting this behavior out of our community".

First off this dude is LOVING this lifestyle. Look at his tweeter, and his post's here. :snoop: this dude is taking pics of racks and lean and loud, openly cheating on his queen to the detriment of his young king......but yall not speaking on that. Just saying you dont agree.

I'm all for someone bettering themselves but they have to take the first step in the right direction, or atleast show they are interested in doing that before they gain my support.

I can almost guarantee you that he will get out, and if he comes back to respond to this thread. He gonna try and shyt on it by calling dudes haters, say he's doing what he gotta do to get money. He's getting money and p*ssy and "#lamenikkasbequiet" as the queen so eloquently put it earlier, and guess what...the post will get a gang of daps further reinforcing the behavior because he'll see those daps as real nikkas recognizing real, and naysayers as being internet lames.

If he comes out saying he wants to get his life right then I'll understand the ":whoa: this brother wants to get his life together talk" But yall acting like people in here shytting on someone who is making a visible effort to try and do right.
:ohhh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Yall still going?

I'm all for someone bettering themselves but hey have to take the first step in the right direction.

If he comes out saying he wants to get his life right then I'll understand the ":whoa: thi brother wants to get his life together talk" But yall acting like people in here shytting on someone who is making a visible effort to try and do right.

you missing the bigger picture, they not shytting on him cuz what he's doing, they shytting on him cause guys like him get the women that they chase after. If you was on the hamster then you know the threads about women only wanting thugs and bad boys while the good guys finish last.

This is them pretty much celebrating the down fall.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yall still going?

If he comes out saying he wants to get his life right then I'll understand the ":whoa: thi brother wants to get his life together talk" But yall acting like people in here shytting on someone who is making a visible effort to try and do right.
He may respond to you that way but I guarantee you he won't respond to myself or @Willstyles in that manner. You wanna know why? Looking down your nose at people who are in that lifestyle will never be received well. You expect him to come in here and thank the nikkas talking shyt about him and show respect?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
And see this is where we differ. For a young man and woman like Loudaffair and Secret Lover, I see much hope for them. I have seen cats in and out of jail at 20, 21 but later become corporate types and make 6 figures. This one gentleman I know from Los Angeles, just came by my office yesterday. Dude is a 5 time felon, with guns charges, terroristic threats, grand theft, etc. Well all that dated back to 2004. Well now it's 2012 and due to the help of people like me and @Willstyles, he is working in management for a Steel Mill and making nearly 50k a year. He also counsels youth his self now and has a son he is raising by himself.

Thats why yall have to keep up the good fight.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

kgmf.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who am i c00nin for? dumbfukks trynna play the word c00n like yall did snitch. absolutely no concept of the word but keep on using it. tell me bruh, what have i said on here that constitutes c00nin.

i tell you to stand on your own two. know your rights. protect yourself. build and support black businesses. stop considering these half breeds black. stop expecting to survive off cacs through ebt/welfare cus it wont be around forever--and some how thats being a c00n.

how do you build black business when you can't get a loan? when you're zoned out of neighborhoods where businesses thrive? when the people you target aren't able to afford what you're peddling because they're battered by a system that leaves them in poverty? when white people refuse to patronize your business because you're in a neighborhood they don't want to come into?

this is why i think you're white. you're entirely disconnected from an understanding of the black experience in amerikkka. you're either white or a sellout. :ufdup: take your pick.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol this nikka aint no big time drug dealer he was doin too much talkin
therefore the nikka coulda did something legal
i was cutting him slack cuz
till i seen all the yappin he was doin
dis nikkas is not a case of real hustlin or tryna get out his situation
yall givin these hoes too much attention too

they sitting back laughin

honestly if yall gone kick knowledge
about drug dealers, the black man and prison and stuff like dat

yall should make another thread

he was doin too much yappin

dont give this nikka credit lol

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
lol this nikka aint no big time drug dealer he was doin too much talkin
therefore the nikka coulda did something legal
i was cutting him slack cuz
till i seen all the yappin he was doin
dis nikkas is not a case of real hustlin or tryna get out his situation
yall givin these hoes too much attention too

they sitting back laughin

honestly if yall gone kick knowledge
about drug dealers, the black man and prison and stuff like dat

yall should make another thread

he was doin too much yappin

dont give this nikka credit lol

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
how do you build black business when you can't get a loan? when you're zoned out of neighborhoods where businesses thrive? when the people you target aren't able to afford what you're peddling because they're battered by a system that leaves them in poverty? when white people refuse to patronize your business because you're in a neighborhood they don't want to come into?

this is why i think you're white. you're entirely disconnected from an understanding of the black experience in amerikkka. you're either white or a sellout. :ufdup: take your pick.

I agree, it was a bytch for my aunt to get a for her natural salon, but I also feel as though we shouldnt use this as a excuse to steal drugs or other stupid shyt. Fact of the matter is we just gotta work harder to get the shyt we need...the right way

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you missing the bigger picture, they not shytting on him cuz what he's doing, they shytting on him cause guys like him get the women that they chase after. If you was on the hamster then you know the threads about women only wanting thugs and bad boys while the good guys finish last.

This is them pretty much celebrating the down fall.

This is the exact strawman I'm referring to. You've known these posters longer than me, but refer to those posterts then. You get this long arguement because if you dont mention people in particular you are painting people with your brush that doesnt belong. Some people dont want the lifestyle or the women that come with it...if they did they could easily cruise the track or hop on backpage.

He may respond to you that way but I guarantee you he won't respond to myself or @Willstyles in that manner. You wanna know why? Looking down your nose at people who are in that lifestyle will never be received well. You expect him to come in here and thank the nikkas talking shyt about him and show respect?

I laughed at the situation, but I didnt disrespect him. Nothing I posted was a lie, nothing I laughed about wasnt public information or information that he put out there.

Okay You got his respect.....Now what are you going to do with it?

I understand its easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar, but sometimes the vinegar is needed.

Negative reinforcement teaches a lesson just like positive reinforcement does.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

No ounce of counseling will save anyone if they refuse to help themselves.