Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word on these E-Streets is that @SheeBadd works at Magic City? Is this true brehs? Can someone confirm? :shaq:

Let me guess...you wanted this confirmed because you were going to go down there with some outreach pamphlets and try to talk this young lady off of the pole?

Damn, so you just gonna take ol girl man huh with 0 fukks given. :pachaha::pachaha:

You worse than the nikkas in here displaying their true disdain for the behaviour. On one hand you "he he :pachaha:" about the shyt on the other hand you talking all this community organizer mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let me guess...you wanted this confirmed because you were going to go down there with some outreach pamphlets and try to talk this young lady off of the pole?

You worse than the nikkas in here displaying their true disdain for the behaviour. On one hand you "he he :pachaha:" about the shyt on the other hand you talking all this community organizer mess.

:whoo:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

First and foremost, she doesn't want to help herself right now as is apparent by her posts. You can't help someone who doesn't help themselves. Secondly, can you name the illegal activity she is involved in? Third off, I don't do stripper intervention and never will. shyt isn't that big of a deal to me.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
First and foremost, she doesn't want to help herself right now as is apparent by her posts. You can't help someone who doesn't help themselves. Secondly, can you name the illegal activity she is involved in? Third off, I don't do stripper intervention and never will. shyt isn't that big of a deal to me.

Have you read his post?:sitdown::rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

:dead:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
And see this is where we differ. For a young man and woman like Loudaffair and Secret Lover, I see much hope for them. I have seen cats in and out of jail at 20, 21 but later become corporate types and make 6 figures. This one gentleman I know from Los Angeles, just came by my office yesterday. Dude is a 5 time felon, with guns charges, terroristic threats, grand theft, etc. Well all that dated back to 2004. Well now it's 2012 and due to the help of people like me and @Willstyles, he is working in management for a Steel Mill and making nearly 50k a year. He also counsels youth his self now and has a son he is raising by himself.

:aicmon:

Heart warming story, now tell the flip side of the majority where bebe's kids end up terrorizing a neighborhood, shooting grandmas and little kids taking stray bullets.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Any Blackman cosigning another black man selling drugs and destroying our community is a c00n straight up; this nikka was trying to make a comeup by issuing poison to your relatives and you c00n ass nikkas in here defending it? word?

nikkas love money than they own people. They have hearts that make KKK members scream in awe. Sad thing is that they are more [Loaded Lux] lost nikkas [/Loaded Lux] that love the hood lifestyle long after the mainstream sensation disappeared. You got entire hoods, "real" nikkas, bytches, n CACs love them to death, but dare wouldn't give the support to the regular, innocent black men that get locked up on false charges. Like Malcolm X said, they don't love us. He wasn't just talking about white folk, he talking about lost black folk as well.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you build black business when you can't get a loan? when you're zoned out of neighborhoods where businesses thrive? when the people you target aren't able to afford what you're peddling because they're battered by a system that leaves them in poverty? when white people refuse to patronize your business because you're in a neighborhood they don't want to come into?

this is why i think you're white. you're entirely disconnected from an understanding of the black experience in amerikkka. you're either white or a sellout. :ufdup: take your pick.

oh, let me get this straight. we can sell drugs all day but can't turn it into a legitimate business? this is what im talking about, nikkas think failure is ordinary. why is it that poor immigrants can come here w/o a loan and setup businesses? what makes you believe we need bank loans to set up our own micro economy?

when asked how you would change shyt, you said you have no idea. well obviously, it seems like you wanna wait on cacs to fix the problem for us.

if black women stopped giving koreans 9 billion annually for hair. and black men stopped spending all our money on depreciating assets like cars, clothes and women -- we'd be able to start more small business. but i know boogy man cacs wont let you do that, huh?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz said its all about payback for all the years black women shytted on them and now its their time.

if you can't make your point w/o lying and making shyt up, it's probably not a good point to be made.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And see this is where we differ. For a young man and woman like Loudaffair and Secret Lover, I see much hope for them. I have seen cats in and out of jail at 20, 21 but later become corporate types and make 6 figures. This one gentleman I know from Los Angeles, just came by my office yesterday. Dude is a 5 time felon, with guns charges, terroristic threats, grand theft, etc. Well all that dated back to 2004. Well now it's 2012 and due to the help of people like me and @Willstyles, he is working in management for a Steel Mill and making nearly 50k a year. He also counsels youth his self now and has a son he is raising by himself.

@kermit da hustla dapped this! :bryan: he said it's impossible for black men to make it w/o selling drugs. he said i was living with cacs when i said it's possible for black men to make it w/o selling drugs