Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you missing the bigger picture, they not shytting on him cuz what he's doing, they shytting on him cause guys like him get the women that they chase after. If you was on the hamster then you know the threads about women only wanting thugs and bad boys while the good guys finish last.

This is them pretty much celebrating the down fall.

this is your own freudian slip, aint nann one of these chicks being chased after by the posters that are saying this is a cycle of destruction.

you may want these low rate ebt suckers who have babies with criminals, but i do better than that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
oh, let me get this straight. we can sell drugs all day but can't turn it into a legitimate business? this is what im talking about, nikkas think failure is ordinary. why is it that poor immigrants can come here w/o a loan and setup businesses? what makes you believe we need bank loans to set up our own micro economy?

when asked how you would change shyt, you said you have no idea. well obviously, it seems like you wanna wait on cacs to fix the problem for us.

if black women stopped giving koreans 9 billion annually for hair. and black men stopped spending all our money on depreciating assets like cars, clothes and women -- we'd be able to start more small business. but i know boogy man cacs wont let you do that, huh?

:whew: that shyt can get you killed. You know how hateful these nikkas are of sound and reliable solutions.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew: that shyt can get you killed. You know how hateful these nikkas are of sound and reliable solutions.

i just don't get how you're going to be anti-white AND expect them to fix your life at the same time. i understand feeling some form of entitlement because they're the base reason why're our race is in a fukked up situation

but waiting on them and white jesus aint going to work. at some point blacks gotta look around and realize all we have is each other. we're the only ones that can fix our situation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikkas been typing about me all morning, then disappear when i log in :heh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

I cant wait til ole boy hop on this shyt and call these nikkas out ready to fight, all these nikkas gettin opinions when he locked up.

Look, I know he a goon, but he 5'3. Without a weapon or a professional fighting skill, he's a joke.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I see there is a deep hatred in some of these cats and it shouldn't be mistaken for concern. I can look at a dude who out in them streets selling crack and tell him to get his shyt together and tell them my story and what I went through. Cats like Marcuz would be the one in the cut making smart ass comments but hiding when they actually are in front of said person.

nah if he was in my neighborhood, a nikka like marcus would be on the phone snitching to police :umad: not in my neighborhood, ya bytch

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
i just don't get how you're going to be anti-white AND expect them to fix your life at the same time. i understand feeling some form of entitlement because they're the base reason why're our race is in a fukked up situation

but waiting on them and white jesus aint going to work. at some point blacks gotta look around and realize all we have is each other. we're the only ones that can fix our situation.

There is an entitlement issues, but more on the dysfunctional side on the hood. Everywhere, there is always anthems for the dope boys, the goons, the bums. They get gassed up thinking that as long as they can do that bullshyt, they can do no wrong.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
oh, let me get this straight. we can sell drugs all day but can't turn it into a legitimate business? this is what im talking about, nikkas think failure is ordinary. why is it that poor immigrants can come here w/o a loan and setup businesses? what makes you believe we need bank loans to set up our own micro economy?

when asked how you would change shyt, you said you have no idea. well obviously, it seems like you wanna wait on cacs to fix the problem for us.

if black women stopped giving koreans 9 billion annually for hair. and black men stopped spending all our money on depreciating assets like cars, clothes and women -- we'd be able to start more small business. but i know boogy man cacs wont let you do that, huh?

bro this some real shyt right here

dat shyt piss me off i never see any black business in the neighborhood
even the ones owned by them dirty arabs only employ crackhead, crooked cops, and goon killa type nikkas to hangout behind the window
i never walk in and see a lil young black dude or girl on some after high school job or some shyt

you most def right but alot of nikkas aint even beginning to think on this level
some nikkas still think they cant make it out by being a standup nikka and goin to school. all they know is tryna survuve

alot of dudes got false bravado built in em cuz they aint got no choice
sink or swim this america alot of people not gone make it regardless of race
some nikkas got the go getter mindset but at the same time they dont realize that they aint gotta sell drugs

some nikkas sell drugs but most def dont gotta go getter mindset(this silly nikka everybody been taling about)
usually broke nikkas thats gone be lazy regardless what they do

so for a black man to truly be successful in amaerica
and be conscious of the shyt goin on in our community

he gotta deal with a 3 layers imo
first realize that he can go to school and just be a standup nikka

then if he wants success to the point of improvin the community
he gotta develope that go getter mindset
and not alot of people born with that mindset regardless of race

then he gotta realize that the system is built against him once he gets to a certain level of success
and learn how to move through that system so he can bring resources and businesses back to the black communities

thats a hard mindset to follow esp being black young and in america

people get confused becuase white dont have strikes against them
this is their country. they aint gotta realize that goin to school will make them a success. they just do it because this is their country

a black man
even a successful one colege educated and all

will never have the luxury to just sit back and turn a blind eye to problems goin on in their community
for the simple fact he dealing wit alot of different mindsets and stereotypes on his way to success.

we gotta deal with our identity, our peers who are blind to the traps, then once in college we gotta work twice as hard cuz most cant afford college
then once we get to the corporate, 9-5 world
we gotta deal with people that still wont give the black man in respect

and if we care about the community we gotta deal with the system that seperates you from the black community the farther you go up

any successful black man that tells you its easy and just happens like 123

is lying or doesnt care about the problems of his people

sometimes the shyt you say sound ugly but i be agreeing
but some nikkas aint even got pass the minset so its hard for them to understand where you coming from

thats all

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Look, I know he a goon, but he 5'3. Without a weapon or a professional fighting skill, he's a joke.

Still, is he worse than the nikkas that STILL spoutin off they opinions about him when he not around to challenge their thoughts, keep in mind the main nikkas talkin are prolly the wackest nikkas IRL...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you think blacks are inherently retarded or something? what does them being non-black have to do with it?

like these kenyans and nigerians aint also coming over here and lapping us. you give cacs way too much credit. white folks are being outpaced by jews, asians, and africans -- even mexicans are starting to creep on they ass as well.

we're the only ones stuck in this perpetual state of victimhood. and that's all you could respond with? you a pathetic fukk :francis: