Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
political prisoner? :heh: more like political pawn. he doin exactly what them white folks want. sellin poison to your own people, wasting money on jewelry, liquor, weed. ultimately ending up in the system, so they can make more money off him in there.

and the only c00n is nikkas like you who think that's our only route.

:lawd:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Any Blackman cosigning another black man selling drugs and destroying our community is a c00n straight up; this nikka was trying to make a comeup by issuing poison to your relatives and you c00n ass nikkas in here defending it? word?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: relax the homie @Born2BKing is far from a c00n. This gentlemen is helping brothers in his community. Him and a couple of other posters are the only ones that fight against c00nery.

They think that bashing black folks are the only way to help them. That's what's funny to me, then they wanna clown on the people actually out in the community doing productive shyt. :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
They think that bashing black folks are the only way to help them. That's what's funny to me, then they wanna clown on the people actually out in the community doing productive shyt. :snoop:

:what:

Where is the clowning of productive shyt?? I see a couple posts on that, but thats just niccas making alias's because they hatin.

I saw a post where a nicca made an alias and exagerrated everything I said to get a laugh, but I was making a point as to being able to have a decent life with an education. He was hatin...real niccas knew what is was.

We can bash this nicca...he is the stereotypical problem with the black youth.

We can bash c00ns that try to save him on a message board also.

As far as the cac thing goes...you speaking out your ass...if a nicca said something racists that one thing but if they commenting on circumstances that we have gathered in the thread..they just speaking on it

Im not riding for a nicca just because he black

I ride for a nicca if he's doing his things and making moves

brother

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
I saw a post where a nicca made an alias and exagerrated everything I said to get a laugh

YouMad.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:what:

Where is the clowning of productive shyt?? I see a couple posts on that, but thats just niccas making alias's because they hatin.

I saw a post where a nicca made an alias and exagerrated everything I said to get a laugh, but I was making a point as to being able to have a decent life with an education. He was hatin...real niccas knew what is was.

We can bash this nicca...he is the stereotypical problem with the black youth.

We can bash c00ns that try to save him on a message board also.

As far as the cac thing goes...you speaking out your ass...if a nicca said something racists that one thing but if they commenting on circumstances that we have gathered in the thread..they just speaking on it

Im not riding for a nicca just because he black

I ride for a nicca if he's doing his things and making moves

brother
I'm not riding for this nikka at all or defending the shyt he did. I just see a lot of the typical posters who are always looking down there nose at black people coming in here with there little condescending comments. That shyt just annoys me that's all. I actually counsel ex-offenders on the adverse effects of being "about that life" so no way at all in my life do I support or advocate criminal activity. I'd love to speak to the brother when he gets out of jail if he is open to turning his life around and becoming legit. There is hope for him to be on the straight and narrow, I encounter stories like his everyday.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

They call us captain save a hoe for not looking down on our women. Just because we dont call them ratchet hood rats and every thing else in the book we are kissing their ass :skip:. But see Im starting to realize that most these guys dont care about the problems in our community, like what @marcuz said its all about payback for all the years black women shytted on them and now its their time.

What I have learned by working with people at the center is you cant change anything by looking down from a pedestal. I prefer hard working natural hair women but im not gonna shyt on the ones that wear weaves on welfare, who am i to judge them? You cant help people by disrespecting them. The goal is to inform them of ignorance they take part in, make them conscious of the things they do...but like what I said these are not the goals of marcuz, chris b and others, they just want payback :wrist:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They call us captain save a hoe for not looking down on our women. Just because we dont call them ratchet hood rats and every thing else in the book we are kissing their ass :skip:. But see Im starting to realize that most these guys dont care about the problems in our community, like what @marcuz said its all about payback for all the years black women shytted on them and now its their time.

What I have learned by working with people at the center is you cant change anything by looking down from a pedestal. I prefer hard working natural hair women but im not gonna shyt on the ones that wear weaves on welfare, who am i to judge them? You cant help people by disrespecting them. The goal is to inform them of ignorance they take part in, make them conscious of the things they do...but like what I said these are not the goals of marcuz, chris b and others, they just want payback :wrist:
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I see there is a deep hatred in some of these cats and it shouldn't be mistaken for concern. I can look at a dude who out in them streets selling crack and tell him to get his shyt together and tell them my story and what I went through. Cats like Marcuz would be the one in the cut making smart ass comments but hiding when they actually are in front of said person.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I'm not riding for this nikka at all or defending the shyt he did. I just see a lot of the typical posters who are always looking down there nose at black people coming in here with there little condescending comments. That shyt just annoys me that's all. I actually counsel ex-offenders on the adverse effects of being "about that life" so no way at all in my life do I support or advocate criminal activity.

I really dont think its as black and white as looking down. There is a culture of young parasites degenerates...who grow into older parasites and degenerates. Then there are the "fake" peole who actually dont live a life like that at all but support it for the sake I have no idea why.

You see those two types of people all throught the thread.

Then you have guys that went to school, work, actually put something back into society..not embarass the people that came before them..and dont front about it.

We can look down on parasites...we can bash stereotypical behavior...after all the site is just entertainment...

But keep doing what you doing in the real world....I respect that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I see there is a deep hatred in some of these cats and it shouldn't be mistaken for concern. I can look at a dude who out in them streets selling crack and tell him to get his shyt together and tell them my story and what I went through. Cats like Marcuz would be the one in the cut making smart ass comments but hiding when they actually are in front of said person.

you give him way too much credit, homie would be too busy shytting on the women in dude's family to even give a fukk about the guy is doing. :bryan: that hatred he carries inside of him is :merchant: