Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol, what if i got one of these grimy white boys from philly to punk you and take your lunch money? :skip:

You'd prolly kill yourself, you black devil c00n, and it would be a favor some random white boy did for our society and he didnt even know it :jawalrus:

Ahhh, finally you letting your cac blood show. And send your cac army my way, I got some young nikkaz who would make them nikkas food. PM me if you think I'm playing. :usure:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh my bad, you just hate black women. That makes you a lot better in my eyes. :childplease:

:mjpls: i dont hate black women either. i just dont have a problem lettin em know they shyt stinks also. while you kiss they ass and tell em they're perfect.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Ahhh, finally you letting your cac blood show. And send your cac army my way, I got some young nikkaz who would make them nikkas food. PM me if you think I'm playing. :usure:

Once again...letting someone know how it is, and Coli 101...he calls you a cac...

lol yall nikkas...:whew: I hope the Coli has no place in raising children

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Did you read my other post where I said I have access to Westlaw lexisnexis and criminal databases?
:rudy:

why would he lie bout being a felon??

u got ppl that know him personally telling u bout his gun charge in N.O and u still arguing like a lil bytch
So if sheebad and secretlover come here and confirm his gun charge..what u gonna do?still bring up all the access u have to his records?

And nikka u been talking down on this dude,his baby mama and kids since page 1..but somehow u got morals when it comes to posting his full name?
:usure:

U dont have access to jack shyt...

How did I get into law school? I graduated from university and took the last
I'm not a attorney because I dropped out after a semester

why even tell ppl u got into Law School, if u dropped out after one semester?
:mindblown:

its like a bytch who got into Medical School,dropped out to become a phlebotomist always bringing up her Med School experience

:pachaha:

however I work in the legal field and was recruited by CSis at one time

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I could post his full name but I won't

Secondly he's 21, if he was a felon who did time for a gun charge how was he able to pickup 3 misdemeanors since 2009 and not do time? How was he able to get his baby momma pregnant twice

So yes this 5'4 140 lb nygga is a felon right with a gun charge but did no time in jail unless this nikka was doing that ish at 15 and got 3 years and got out at 18 :duck:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Every fukking drop off my blood homeboy, Im just not a fukking c00n like you :manny:

:whoa: relax the homie @Born2BKing is far from a c00n. This gentlemen is helping brothers in his community. Him and a couple of other posters are the only ones that fight against c00nery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I could post his full name but I won't

Secondly he's 21, if he was a felon who did time for a gun charge how was he able to pickup 3 misdemeanors since 2009 and not do time? How was he able to get his baby momma pregnant twice

So yes this 5'4 140 lb nygga is a felon right with a gun charge but did no time in jail unless this nikka was doing that ish at 15 and got 3 years and got out at 18 :duck:

:russ: seems youre getting a hard on from this.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Friends want to be so demonic they are falsifying their satanic resume? Wow. Sometimes you think you've seen it all friend. Lying on your rap sheet to impress friends who havnt even seen the inside of a Monopoly jail. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
:skip:
Talked To My Boo Today He Gucci Could See the Judge And Get Out Friday :umad:

:ohhh:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:whoa: relax the homie @Born2BKing is far from a c00n. This gentlemen is helping brothers in his community. Him and a couple of other posters are the only ones that fight against c00nery.

dude is a true c00n. Stop :cape: for another man like some type of fakkit and wake up

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
dude is a true c00n. Stop :cape: for another man like some type of fakkit and wake up

give me some examples of his c00nery then? Think you need to chill the fukk out and aim that shyt towards posters that really deserve it.