Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In before "Her cheekbone structure and/or skin tone are flawless"

I'd forgotten about her, then I remembered that she's about to get that Star Wars CAKE in a minute. :ehh:

I may sound catty here,so be it(and it is late in my neck of the woods, maybe my tireness getting the best of me.LOL). She looks very basic to me, and she is not the most attractive Kenyan nor African i have ever seen, because she is very average, and the hype is way overblown especially on twitter. At the same time these pictures she does look very good and presentable. At the same time she is no raving Kenyan beauty.

While attractive, she is a tad bit overrated. It's like they allow dark skinned woman to shine one at a time. There are other dark skinned women who are more attractive.

Not my cup of tea, but I'll let u guys eat

I love a woman that's black-as-night with pretty ass smooth skin, but this bytch is nothing special. I swear sometimes I think I'm one of the only "normal" people on the internet :snoop:
fixed

nah that would be any random mediocre lightskinned mulatto broad of the moment:comeon:
her being overrated or not all that to me has NOTHING to do with her complexion

And excuse us for having preferences & opinions.

Yall bytches need to chill

Although, i don't think Lupita is a raving Kenyan beauty, but what does skin color has to do with beauty?:dahell: I am confused by that statement.:jbhmm:skin color does not determine how beautiful someone is by a longshot.

:patrice:personality is white washed and she needs to be fed
:lolbron:get her on that chicken feed diet/send her to the fattening shed(remember to add that african belly wrap and that workout routine especially for those glutes :wow:dig¿)

she's got the complexion the smooth skin texture and she's cute in the face
but i don't get what nikkas is going so hard over imo

she ain't ugly at all, but definitely not my type.
This
Interesting comments about her hair. I get the body part but I notice no one ever tells Amber Rose to grown hair to look better.

I suspect something's afoot.

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.

See this is why I came to post in here, its like the love she is all of a sudden getting is forced and the politically correct thing to say, maybe some of it is real, but this is getting out of hand..She aint all that, never was, and in these pics which are super photo shopped and she has a ton of makeup I still don't see the hype... Its like you are a trader to the black race for not liking her.
I have said plenty of time that amber rose needs to grow some damn hair, but the thing is with her she has an amazing body so people tend to overlook it.. See men normally find these things attractive,
1. Body
2. Hair
3. everything else

this chick don't have no hair and is white girl skinny, but we are wrong for not liking her cuz she doesn't look like the type of black women we like..
my point is so what if she aint my type, it doesn't mean I don't like dark skin women, it doesn't mean I don't like smaller petite women, and it doesn't mean I don't like "natural women, it means I don't like when they are all of those things at the same time..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also...

When are people going to learn you can like a type without putting down another type? It just reeks of a complex and having to prove yourself to others on how better you are because of your personal choice.

If you like em' dark, that's fine. If you like em' light, that's fine. If you like em' any other way, that's fine too.

On top of that, not all women were meant to be big titty and big booty thick girls. She's not anorexic and regardless, there's no need to needlessly body shame.

Some of y'all are so extra for no good reason.

that is the biggest thing im getting from this thread. I think guys are far too obsessed in here of seeing big titties/asses. we all know someone in relationships in our personal lives where the woman is slim and may not have much of a body.

For all you know the girl with the Jessica Rabbit body could be horrible at fukking and someone like Lupita could be a bigger freak. dudes stop being hell bent on bodies, its funny cause we have threads on here getting mad at women who get arrogant with their height demands and making fun of short dudes and yall doing the same thing with girls who have thick bodies :sas2:

And can this corny cac Jared Leto just stop being around her :scust:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes gorgeous and classy and deserve every single attention she gets, yet black men obsess over instathots and want them to be the representation of black women when they are not .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shes gorgeous and classy and deserve every single attention she gets, yet black men obsess over instathots and want them to be the representation of black women when they are not .

Shes elegant or w/e but that doesn't mean we would want to be with her if she was just a normal person.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That 5:45 mark
BGL4wJU.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fixed

her being overrated or not all that to me has NOTHING to do with her complexion

This

See this is why I came to post in here, its like the love she is all of a sudden getting is forced and the politically correct thing to say, maybe some of it is real, but this is getting out of hand..She aint all that, never was, and in these pics which are super photo shopped and she has a ton of makeup I still don't see the hype... Its like you are a trader to the black race for not liking her.
I have said plenty of time that amber rose needs to grow some damn hair, but the thing is with her she has an amazing body so people tend to overlook it.. See men normally find these things attractive,
1. Body
2. Hair
3. everything else

this chick don't have no hair and is white girl skinny, but we are wrong for not liking her cuz she doesn't look like the type of black women we like..
my point is so what if she aint my type, it doesn't mean I don't like dark skin women, it doesn't mean I don't like smaller petite women, and it doesn't mean I don't like "natural women, it means I don't like when they are all of those things at the same time..

Nobody said you had to like her so quit with the dramatics.

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
If I saw her on her best day on the street, not checking for her.
If we worked in the same office 5x a week, still not checking for her.

Regardless of her status, she isn't attractive to me on a superficial level. Nothing that would bring my wolf out and want me to get it.

Even if I walked by her on a busy NYC street I wouldn't even second look or internalize anything like damm that was a beautiful woman. I don't know her but if her personality is fire that can change a whole lot how I perceive her.

I say this stricly on her beauty and not her body cuz alot of nikkas think any chick with big ass or t*ts are actually pretty.