Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Also...

When are people going to learn you can like a type without putting down another type? It just reeks of a complex and having to prove yourself to others on how better you are because of your personal choice.

If you like em' dark, that's fine. If you like em' light, that's fine. If you like em' any other way, that's fine too.

On top of that, not all women were meant to be big titty and big booty thick girls. She's not anorexic and regardless, there's no need to needlessly body shame.

Some of y'all are so extra for no good reason.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
any average looking black woman would look good in those clothes/that decor/makeup/jewelry

next

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
AG034909_29_Lupita-Nyongo-467.jpg
GXd4cRr.jpg

Just needs a chest and a hairhat :patrice:
why does she even bothe rwearing a bra
it's not like she got any titties

weediculous ! [/RZA]

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
any average looking black woman would look good in those clothes/that decor/makeup/jewelry

next

I'm saying. my girl would look ridiculous with all that shyt. especially since she doesn't have the body of a girl going through puberty. nikkas just love this chick because the media told them to. NVM the fact she perpetuates the whole a black woman is only going to get a nod in hollywood for being seen as bedwench on film. There are a MYRIAD of dark skin african women more attractive than her. Hell I was in walmart in minnesota last night and came across a few. So I know they are out there everywhere. Hell I've dated Africans more attractive. My current girl Liberian and I would take her over the most beautiful woman in the world.

Soon

Banned
Daps
They use so much photoshop these days, that these pics look straight up CGI.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Chick is od wack man. There are sooooooo many badder african women just walking around here and this is the fukking tundra. Ya'll just let w/e the media says control your opinion it seems like.
Very condescending breh. What do you think of this?

Y'all only think Halle Berry is pretty cuz the media told you. Y'all only think Tyra Banks is pretty cuz the media told you. Y'all only think Jennifer Lawrence is hot cuz the media told you.

I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Very condescending breh. What do you think of this?

Y'all only think Halle Berry is pretty cuz the media told you. Y'all only think Tyra Banks is pretty cuz the media told you. Y'all only think Jennifer Lawrence is hot cuz the media told you.

I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.
jennifer lawrence has and always will be a plain jane white girl with a ton of makeup on.

In general people really can't tell what someones natural beauty and what is manufactured. Ya'll apparently don't know what editorial makeup is. Lupita is alright but mehhh I just don't see the whole unbridled gorgeousness thing. A lot of women from that region of the world look better than her.

Daps
Nikka If I'm being 100% real

she kinda pretty but never could even sniff my attention looking like the cinnamon stick off Apple jacks. fukk I look like with a girl that gets bi weekly lineups?

I'm being real. She need to gain to gain weight too than maybe can desrve these threads.
i think she has a slim but still curvy but whatever:yeshrug:

Daps
What is this mess? you just bloody came at me out of nowhere, and suddenly my opinion representative of the entire population of my parents country but guess what, it does not.

Just take a peek in our forum

Lupita Nyong'o Is PEOPLE's Most Beautiful - Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت
Lupita Nyong'o - Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت

I have my opinion about Lupita, and the people in our forum have theirs, and dragging a whole country does not make any sense. However since you went there "love" you should had posted this woman as a example.

universityofkhartoum.jpg

Question which one of these women most of the men in this forum would choose to be a wife or girlfriend, Lupita, or the girl from Khartoum? I think we already know the answer to that. :sas2:

lupita-nyongo-facts-including-boyfriend-rumors-oscar-buzz-and-new-movies-2014.jpg

Like i said before, i think Lupita is a smart and intelligent person who carry herself with grace, but she is not the most beautiful Kenyan. However i must admit the photo you posted and the pictures from the Vogue Magazine she does look great, and at her best. Looking at the picture again its weird, in some respects both women are equal in beauty, but in opposite spectrums, same kind of beauty but different. I cannot explain it.

All kidding or joking aside, beauty if pretty much relative, what really matters is what in a person heart, and intelligence. I rather more Bill Gates, and inventors to make the world better than some bloody beauty queen, which is really only bloody superficial. It takes these thing seriously nowadays.
okay you are entitled to your opinion but Sudanese biased against African people like Lupita and identity crisis is well documented:comeon:i agree with the later. and feel (although a little slim fo rmy usual taste)Lupita is the the total package.(looks, brains and class) and a fine representation for African/black beauty:blessed:..

Daps
Y'all gonna be so mad when she ends up with a cac.:mjlol:
She'll probably justify it with the "white men appreciate my dark skin and natural hair more" line, too

that's what all black celebrities that get gassed up by the media do.

Put black celebrities on a pedestal, brehs.