Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Lupita threads always good for a laugh :mjlol:

You cant say this bytch is basic as fukk without nikkaz getting upset and calling you a c00n.

The white media took her up because she was basic as fukk and put her on a pedal stool and now you got nikkaz talking bout ''she glows'' although they would pass her right by in the street if she wasnt famous :mjlol:

We still letting the white media dictate black beauty and yall dont even know it and will call me the c00n when its really you lol

True black beauty is somewhere in the middle of lupita and instagram thot but thos hoes aint extreme looking enough for yall or the media.
I've noticed its a lot of weirdo homo ass nikkas on this website and you know you're one of them. fakkit ass white boy. Get that lame ass hating shyt on. You sound like a gay ass motherfukker

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The fact that people keep referring to her skin tone before putting her down says more about you than the people that "overrate" her. The likes of Rihanna, Beyonce, Tinsahe, Nicki as well as the other countless basic white bytches y'all worship are also "overrated" but I don't see y'all protesting about it. :heh:

Let her cook and let us eat in peace.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
She's very pretty but she's "model " pretty; good, symmetrical features but no curves.

Daps
She's very pretty but she's "model " pretty; good, symmetrical features but no curves.

she has a nice shape to me:yeshrug:
lupita_Antonio-Berardi.jpg
weight to

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Lupita is definitely gorgeous. But there is also no denying that she's every white liberals aesthetic wet dream, all derived from guilt.

She still bae though.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've noticed its a lot of weirdo homo ass nikkas on this website and you know you're one of them. fakkit ass white boy. Get that lame ass hating shyt on. You sound like a gay ass motherfukker
Well I've never noticed you, you p*ssyboi and I never will now fukk off