Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She isn't ugly but the way some of you gas her up is downright corny :comeon:

Plus this version of her actually has... a body

Corazon3.jpg

10298886_307505776072575_3671796084380829594_n.jpg

corazon.PNG
Bo9VXJwIQAAgdR0.jpg

:ahh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ya'll are silly. Her body is s work of art

shes fukking beautiful yall some hatersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss b

nah that would be any random mediocre lightskinned mulatto broad of the moment:comeon:

The coli is full of homosexuals . I don't believe none of these dudes are having sex with women on the regular .

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.

Let her be some 'insert Latin country' or mixed breed instagram thot and cats would be down on bended knee.

the modern day black man is a c00n.

only a few of us real nikkas left:manny:

I'm genuinely shocked a heterosexual black man would call her ugly. Has to be cacs behind those screen names brehs & brehettes.

Shes gorgeous and classy and deserve every single attention she gets, yet black men obsess over instathots and want them to be the representation of black women when they are not .

Nobody said you had to like her so quit with the dramatics.
@LovelyDay
:usure: I wasn't gonna respond to this but fukk it I am bored at work.. There are quite a few people saying you are either a c00n, white, gay, racist, a hater, only liking light skin IG thots or whatever else when someone says she aint a dime or all that.. That aint saying I have to like her but its says if I don't something is wrong, that is what my comment was about.. Like if she wasn't a model no one would be looking at her twice.. That's not to say she isn't attractive but a dime, or any of the high praise she is getting here, I just don't see it.. like I said the media chose her just like they chose Kim k and amber and yall are eating it up..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LovelyDay
:usure: I wasn't gonna respond to this but fukk it I am bored at work.. There are quite a few people saying you are either a c00n, white, gay, racist, a hater, only liking light skin IG thots or whatever else when someone says she aint a dime or all that.. That aint saying I have to like her but its says if I don't something is wrong, that is what my comment was about.. Like if she wasn't a model no one would be looking at her twice.. That's not to say she isn't attractive but a dime, or any of the high praise she is getting here, I just don't see it.. like I said the media chose her just like they chose Kim k and amber and yall are eating it up..

BREH....beauty is subjective....why is it so hard for cats to comprehend this?

youre not wrong for not liking her...and im not wrong for wanting her to sit on my face....

to each his own

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
i think as far as model features goes she fits the bill, but her overall attractiveness is so so

sometimes i feel like the industry tries to downplay the beauty of black women by pushing non attractive ones into the spotlight

like " see they can only be this pretty". not to take anything away from her tho

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i think as far as model features goes she fits the bill, but her overall attractiveness is so so

sometimes i feel like the industry tries to downplay the beauty of black women by pushing non attractive ones into the spotlight

like " see they can only be this pretty". not to take anything away from her tho
The theme of every Lupita thread. She is overratted and there is always some conspiracy about how she couldn't have possibly made in in her own merrit. Like she is a backhanded compliment from cacs.

It's the sheer amount of people that find it impossible to actually believe people think lupita is gorgeous that kills me.

I've never encountered such resistance with models unless they are of course dark. Save y'all excuses. Not everyone has to rate her highly but neither should y'all constantly try to tear her down like she is a CAC creation. Y'all ashamed of your blackness... I always say Africa has diverse looks. She is one of em. Not a nubian either like some folks keep saying. She is luo, Her and Alek Wek only got dark skin in common. That's it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The theme of every Lupita thread. She is overratted and there is always some conspiracy about how she couldn't have possibly made in in her own merrit. Like she is a backhanded compliment from cacs.

It's the sheer amount of people that find it impossible to actually believe people think lupita is gorgeous that kills me.

I've never encountered such resistance with models unless they are of course dark. Save y'all excuses. Not everyone has to rate her highly but neither should y'all constantly try to tear her down like she is a CAC creation. Y'all ashamed of your blackness... I always say Africa has diverse looks. She is one of em. Not a nubian either like some folks keep saying. She is luo, Her and Alek Wek only got dark skin in common. That's it.

noticed this too breh...if she was light-skin or white with that body....wouldnt be any debate at all....

shyts sad breh

keepemup

Banned
Daps
@LovelyDay
It's too many people either trying to justify why she should be liked, or dismiss why others like her.

It's not that serious. If something thinks she's fine, good. If one doesn't, that's ok too.

It's a waste of time trying to psychoanalyze the motives.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's too many people either trying to justify why she should be liked, or dismiss why others like her.

It's not that serious. If something thinks she's fine, good. If one doesn't, that's ok too.

It's a waste of time trying to psychoanalyze the motives.
BREH....beauty is subjective....why is it so hard for cats to comprehend this?

youre not wrong for not liking her...and im not wrong for wanting her to sit on my face....

to each his own

EXACTLY.. I just wanted to point out how ridiculous it is this thread went 7 pages of people trying to argue it either way..

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin

you say this like racism doesnt exist and those very hands arent in control of the media. has nothin about her being darkskin ,you conjured that conception up

in your own mind about my post. but if you want to keep it dark theres 100s of dark models that would actually be considered unarguably gorgeous , compared

to someone who is under criticism for it. shes beautiful in her own right, but shes far from top notch

Kai Newman > Lupita

ashamed of blackness i think not ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say this like racism doesnt exist and those very hands arent in control of the media. has nothin about her being darkskin ,you conjured that conception up

in your own mind about my post. but if you want to keep it dark theres 100s of dark models that would actually be considered unarguably gorgeous , compared

to someone who is under criticism for it. shes beautiful in her own right, but shes far from top notch

Kai Newman > Lupita

ashamed of blackness i think not ...

you do realize that this is YOUR opinion right?

and that we are entitled to our own....that chick you posted doesnt look better than Lupita....atleast to me (my opinion)

whenever Lupita is posted nikkas lose their minds

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
you do realize that this is YOUR opinion right?

and that we are entitled to our own....that chick you posted doesnt look better than Lupita....atleast to me (my opinion)

whenever Lupita is posted nikkas lose their minds

yes MY opinion. i dont find her particularly attractive and feel theres better looking models who should be pushed to the forefront (imo)
and i see why she gets so much criticism

i cant vouch for self hatin black folk tho

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LovelyDay

lol well they shouldn't be saying that but the amount of people that make it a point to say that she is not attractive is ridiculous.