Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Although, i don't think Lupita is a raving Kenyan beauty, but what does skin color has to do with beauty?:dahell: I am confused by that statement.:jbhmm:skin color does not determine how beautiful someone is by a longshot.

The skin color part was a :troll:.

However, I don't find her attractive in any way (not that it matters) and I generally don't mind the the tall, slender model look.

I don't see it...just me.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You sound kinda insecure breh. She been fine.

?

Yea. I don't remember anyone gassing her up until she was named "Most Beautiful Woman" and "Woman of the Year."

She's actually damn near perfect in every way; cosmopolitan, well traveled, accomplished, and educated.

Just not that beautiful...to me.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AG034909_29_Lupita-Nyongo-467.jpg
GXd4cRr.jpg

Just needs a chest and a hairhat :patrice:

I was gonna say that she has really pretty features but she isn't sexy to me....until I saw this post. Definitely has a gorgeous body. That flawless skin and those back dimples leading to that nice round little bubble.

:noah:

Probably looks even better in person because of her height and her face is gorgeous. Definitely a beauty. Those vogue pictures in OP don't do her justice.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I was gonna say that she has really pretty features but she isn't sexy to me....until I saw this post. Definitely has a gorgeous body. That flawless skin and those back dimples leading to that nice round little bubble.

:noah:

Probably looks even better in person because of her height and her face is gorgeous. Definitely a beauty. Those vogue pictures in OP don't do her justice.
nikkas be lost when broads class it up

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If lupita had a note voluptuous body she would be the definition of a 10/10.

Her face and complexion are utterly perfect but I need my women to have some meat.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Interesting comments about her hair. I get the body part but I notice no one ever tells Amber Rose to grown hair to look better.

I suspect something's afoot.

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.
Preach. And can't nobody say a damn thing.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ok

so show where black woman were raving about Lupita's elegance, class, talent, and beauty before the white establishment was
There were several articles gushing about her right after 12 Years a Slave was released. She wasn't popularized in white media until her Oscar run. Get a clue.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Her skin is amazing. Those pictures are amazing. Overall she ight tho tbh:ld:. Those pictures are on point

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I think she's a classy, beautiful lady.

However, I do think it's unfair to shame someone for not finding her attractive and I'm quite sure Lupita couldn't careless how the general public feels about her.

With that said, one could express how she isn't their type without the "manly" comments...