Avoiding Sex with My GF

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions
:camby:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions
You got into a monogamous, romantic relationship with a woman and are complainin' about her emotions? You sound like the green one.

You either made a major mistake or are too selfish for monogamous situations with women. Either way, let her know you fukked up, then get out of her way.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Now that I think about, if you are trolling, drink bleach but if you are telling the truth, you don't need to be with her

She neeps help. Crying after sec seems a bit off. She's clingy to and by your own admission, you ain't shyt.
You aren't relationship material
It's only a matter of time...

Men like yourselves should stay single and hookup with women who are down for a hookup
Women don't exactly walk around with a sign saying dtf, nsa. Of course they out there but 90% of women will front like they want a relationship at first.