Would you break up with your GF over this?

Flexington

All Star
Daps
No. :mjgrin:

Not yet. :sadcam:

Ight breh
GbzpOxz.png

Just don't be mad at us when you come back next week with another thread talkin about how things went left after she seen an owl :gurl:

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately the harsh reality for a girl her age is that... most likely you're not losing anything by breaking up with her. But if you stay with her you could potentially lose alot of time, wellbeing, and sense of self. She's a white walker at this point. A demon from beyond the wall. If she can't be chill and agreeable with a basis of understanding, I'm not seeing the point of it all. She's acting like she just graduated middle school.

I see you dove in that dumb coochie again. 🤧 hope it all works out breh. On another note.. "Cooks, cleans, is supportive" these are very basic things that usually your mom instills in you so that hopefully other women have a higher bar. We have to stop letting women get by with this type of basic homework. But it is what it is.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Unfortunately the harsh reality for a girl her age is that... most likely you're not losing anything by breaking up with her. But if you stay with her you could potentially lose alot of time, wellbeing, and sense of self. She's a white walker at this point. A demon from beyond the wall. If she can't be chill and agreeable with a basis of understanding, I'm not seeing the point of it all. She's acting like she just graduated middle school.

I see you dove in that dumb coochie again. 🤧 hope it all works out breh. On another note.. "Cooks, cleans, is supportive" these are very basic things that usually your mom instills in you so that hopefully other women have a higher bar. We have to stop letting women get by with this type of basic homework. But it is what it is.

:snoop: im not gonna front. At times, stupid women boost my self esteem.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Take it from the dumbass(me) who married the girl who did shyt like this early on. Leave before it's too late, it doesn't get better

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:francis: OP is gonna knock up this questionable-behaving jawn like he did his nut-ass BM and put himself in more unnecessary stressful shyt, isn't he? :smh: :snoop:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
. That is who she is. It doesnt matter how much she apologizes. She will do it again. Trust me i been there. Now if you ok with that, stay with her. If not, then keep her until you find something else. . :francis:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
East Atlanta Love letter is playing. There's a few interludes/skits where it's a woman talking over the phone. My girl inside talking back to the skit because she thinks another woman called me

I'm considering dialing shyt back and setting some firmer boundaries
thenewyorker_front-row-portrait-of-jason.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
All together, you got a lot of shyt going with you. Not sure why no one else is telling you this.

You getting mad at her for gettin too comfortable when you literally said ‘I HAD PLANNED FOR HER TO SPEND THE NIGHT AGAIN”.

Also doing a lot of cross pollination and it’s too early for all that.You got your girl walking your homie’s dog :what:, you hanging with your girl and her girl :gucci: a lot of extra shyt for 2 months in. Yall haven’t established enough rapport on a 1 on 1 level to overcome the natural lil hiccups that come when you cross-pollinate each others relationships

And, thats on you.

All in all this sounds like some high school level shyt. Perhaps there was already some stuff that was giving you doubts. Otherwise, yea mountain out of a molehill. And I’ve never had to ‘kick someone out’ of my house. You may be just as volatile and emotional as her if you’d like to keep it real with us :manny: