Avoiding Sex with My GF

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
She's going to ask you to move in next, if you don't like her like that. Then you gotta end it.

Don't lead her on.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah sounds like shes been molested :francis: a lot of victims are emotionally unstable. is the sex on some super freak levels? cause a lot of people who experienced said trauma find sensual touching to be wrong because it reminds them of their past abuse. if shes always on some sasha grey shyt than i think you got your answer, but youre better off asking her than asking coli psychologists :skip:

Ehhh shes still kinda a novice. Im basically introducing her to the shyt

So many coli folks find themselves in really strange relationship predicaments. Just break up with her....or at least try to be her therapist. I don't even understand, I just don't get it. You don't wanna be in a relationship from what I can tell. What type of chick do you want? You just want a chick who you can smash and she won't be clingy. What do you want exactly? How long have y'all been together?

:wow:

I would like a woman that'll hit concerts, clubs, parties, food spots with. Able to socialize, not clingy, has confidence in her appearance, doesnt doubt herself and wear a form fittimg dress that aint making her look hoeish.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you not having sex with her then she will find someone else to lay her out. And you can act non chalant all you want, but you'll be upset when that happens. Just save yourself the drama and break up with her

I act non chalant because women already plan on smashin the new dude months in advance. 98% I wont even know if she does or not. Thats why Idc.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ehhh shes still kinda a novice. Im basically introducing her to the shyt

:wow:

I would like a woman that'll hit concerts, clubs, parties, food spots with. Able to socialize, not clingy, has confidence in her appearance, doesnt doubt herself and wear a form fittimg dress that aint making her look hoeish.
Hit up a college. There's plenty of broads like that on the campuses.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions
Time for a new woman

shyts cute till that p*ssy wore out, dry and she refuse to blow you

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
this was me 4 years ago. take it from a recovering simp. You need to break up and get the fukk outta there:usure:

then you need to adopt the #HOH lifestyle :blessed:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
if she was a baddie, you wouldn't be bytching and would wife immediately

fukk ugly girls, brehs :francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions

You should move in with her to keep her company