Avoiding Sex with My GF

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Now that I think about, if you are trolling, drink bleach but if you are telling the truth, you don't need to be with her

She neeps help. Crying after sec seems a bit off. She's clingy to and by your own admission, you ain't shyt.
You aren't relationship material
It's only a matter of time...

Men like yourselves should stay single and hookup with women who are down for a hookup

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sounds like she's been molested:francis:

No lie, I be wanting to ask her shyt like that. When we watch shyt bout rape or I make sex jokes she be getting all turnt up and ruins the mood :hamster:.

Like I gotta really watch what I say. Cant even say my typical jokes and be slightly misogynistic

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a girl just like that. No cable only Netflix, always wanting me to spend the night and bytches about me leaving, hella emotional, long ass commute to visit her, :snoop:

The sex is piff though so I don't be trying to avoid it like OP :steviej:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
nikka you complaining about the woman, but you sounding extra whipped. Scary ass nikka just break up :hhh:

Last edited:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Now that I think about, if you are trolling, drink bleach but if you are telling the truth, you don't need to be with her

She neeps help. Crying after sec seems a bit off. She's clingy to and by your own admission, you ain't shyt.
You aren't relationship material
It's only a matter of time...

Men like yourselves should stay single and hookup with women who are down for a hookup

Why I gotta drink bleach?:picard:

I know I aint relationship material. But I was living the single life and that shyt got old. Dealimg with these women is annoying :wow:.

I domt even want sex. Just a broad I can hit an event with and chill

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions

:comeon:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I got a girl just like that. No cable only Netflix, always wanting me to spend the night and bytches about me leaving, hella emotional, long ass commute to visit her, :snoop:

The sex is piff though so I don't be trying to avoid it like OP :steviej:

The sex is getting good. She came a long way:blessed:. But I think the problem is that im too active. Im the kinda nikka that likes being out till 3am DOING THINGS while she likes to be inside

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Why I gotta drink bleach?:picard:

I know I aint relationship material. But I was living the single life and that shyt got old. Dealimg with these women is annoying :wow:.

I domt even want sex. Just a broad I can hit an event with and chill

Your better off single.

The fact you call women/her a broad? That's rude.

It won't last.
And you'll be lonely as shyt and you'll continue to complain about women and how we aren't shyt but you do and say shytty things about us tho

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So many coli folks find themselves in really strange relationship predicaments. Just break up with her....or at least try to be her therapist. I don't even understand, I just don't get it. You don't wanna be in a relationship from what I can tell. What type of chick do you want? You just want a chick who you can smash and she won't be clingy. What do you want exactly? How long have y'all been together?