Avoiding Sex with My GF

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
hey genius there's this thing called the internet, they just invented it like 20 years ago so you probably haven't heard of it. Anyways, you can find these things on there called Hulu, and Netflix, or even Youtube and you can WATCH shyt ON THEM MUFUKKAS JUST LIKE A GODDAMN TELEVISION! Goddamn really have to explain life to these simple-minded buffoons nowadays.

edit: op used the internet to post this so he knows what it is, he is just not intelligent enough to put two and two together.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So many coli folks find themselves in really strange relationship predicaments. Just break up with her....or at least try to be her therapist. I don't even understand, I just don't get it. You don't wanna be in a relationship from what I can tell. What type of chick do you want? You just want a chick who you can smash and she won't be clingy. What do you want exactly? How long have y'all been together?
:mjlol: breh said try and be her therapist

After sex breh at the edge of the bed like

v1.aDsxMjIwOTtqOzE3MzcwOzEyMDA7NzAwOzQ2NQ

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions

So why doesn't she come to your place?