Avoiding Sex with My GF

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Been seeing shorty for a couple months and she is in love with my scumbag ass.:wow: She loves me more than I like her:wow:. Im the 2nd nikka to ever smash her.

But we can never just have simple sex. When we're done, she's crying and emotional AF. Im just sitting there like:picard: thinking to myself "its just sex". And when I start putting on my shyt to head out she gets bytchy and starts complaining bout me leaving (its 2am and I got work in the AM:why:). Like seriously, Shes emotiional up to a point where she's just doing too much.

What makes it worst is that she aint got TV and her WiFi only works for her laptop's IP address cuz she using the verizon hotspot:stopitslime:

Im at the point now where I weigh out driving 30mins to deal with no entertainment and too much emotions

Sounds like she needs therapy

Perhaps hobbies will help her and get out and Make new friends

buy her a tv

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
2nd:Scust50:

humf_zps3d61fed8.gif

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sounds like she needs therapy

Perhaps hobbies will help her and get out and Make new friends

buy her a tv

She already got a tv. Just not service smh

She has hobbies... they just are built for inside shyt. Reading and studying :yeshrug:. I tell her
To go out and make friends but she avoids it

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol: Fam....

Just breakup with the poor girl. Save her the inevitable heartache later.
Tbh, ive never dumped a woman.

First gf: we just ghosted eachother

2nd gf: she dumped me

I usually just become so emotionally detached from the womem I date that they find a new nikka while with me usually :manny: