Avoiding Alimony & Child Support are the keys to success as a male..part 2

Westwood

Pro
Daps
Alimony is even worse than child support. If men and women are supposedly equal, why should a man pay to support his ex-wife? Tough shyt, I say. Let the bytch support herself.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he should have divorced ma. That's the thing with a lot of women. They simply don't appreciate mercy. When they screw up and you show them mercy, they think you're weak, and for them, the weak are to be exterminated. Let a woman get away with sassing you or you give in and comply to her little tantrums and she's going to do it again. Let her use her tears to manipulate you. Oh you're weak. All I gotta do is turn on the shower and he'll do what I say. Let her put hands on you and you don't tell her anything, then she's going to keep going upside your head. Forgive her for cheating and she'll think you're one that she can get over on and she's going to keep cheating. This dude went soft on his woman and she TORE HIM UP. You go around giving your woman money, doing her hair, and she'll take that to go look good for the next dude and probably take that money and give it to another dude.

That book just posted stated the real:
"Even though, like The Manipulated Man, this book is sure to be denounced as misogynist literature, it has no interest in hating women or in female-bashing. It is not motivated by anger or bitterness, or even cynicism. To come to such a conclusion is, as above, to follow a path of least resistance. It is, rather, a book of uncensored observations of human behavior, and so is not an agenda-ridden manifesto, as is so typical of anti-male literature."

Whenever you start hitting up on the truth and demanding a fair playing field a lot of these women and their followers start trying to call you angry or bitter. You cut their gravy train short, so they start getting angry and trying to cut you down with words. If you want to be really real with it, a lot of women actually applaud each other for leech-like behavior. You see some woman breaking some athlete for a whole lot of money, and how much you bet you're going to hear, "GIRL GET that MONEY!" about ten times more than "you're a leech! You didn't earn that money, so go your own way and get a job!"

This is why I ALWAYS tell a fella if he found a righteous woman, you better keep her man and you better not cheat on her. It ain't nothing pretty out here these days. Nothing pretty at all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Agree with kev
I've only found one righteous chick in my life and she moved away, biggest mistake I ever made

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
smdh at the system we live in if a single mother complains father not paying they quick to get the money

But in my case I have custody of my kids and receive child support but she not paying the right amount and these fools wont even help me get the right amount now i gotta spend 1200 to get a lawyer so she can pay the right amount