Avoiding Alimony & Child Support are the keys to success as a male..part 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mandatory dna testing should be law

15 percent of kids are being raised by dads who think ot is thei child but nope.

If I ever get married I don't even want to see the kid toll it's confirme it's mine then I'll sign the birth certificate etc.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
mandatory dna testing should be law

Unfortunately, some men like to live in ignorance....

You got clowns out there who think like "if you feel like you need to get a DNA test after your girl drops a kid then y'all got trust issues".....not realizing that some of these same dudes who got tricked into raising someone else's seed, are the same ones who'll say they never had a problem with their girl before and she was always trustworthy :childplease:

No man on this planet should ever trust a chick 100% not to cheat on him, not even wifey. Even if you've known her a long time and she seems like a 'good woman', keep that trust in her at 99%....and let the 1% be a prenup and/or a DNA test for each kid she drops

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unfortunately, some men like to live in ignorance....

You got clowns out there who think like "if you feel like you need to get a DNA test after your girl drops a kid then y'all got trust issues".....not realizing that some of these same dudes who got tricked into raising someone else's seed, are the same ones who'll say they never had a problem with their girl before and she was always trustworthy :childplease:

No man on this planet should ever trust a chick 100% not to cheat on him, not even wifey. Even if you've known her a long time and she seems like a 'good woman', keep that trust in her at 99%....and let the 1% be a prenup and/or a DNA test for each kid she drops

this is the honest to God truth, same with a prenup chicks will hit you with that you don't trust our marriage to last? :to:

i have car insurance doesn't mean i plan on getting into a accident, same with home owner insurance and life insurance

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
terrell owens this goes out to you

tumblr_lmcak8v3By1qk2ix2o1_500.gif

broke and penniless over 3 ho's