Avoiding Alimony & Child Support are the keys to success as a male..part 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When [a man makes a pass at a woman, he's a lecher "with only one thing on his mind", but

when a woman ogles a man's behind, everybody thinks it's cute and chic. If a womansubscribes to Cosmopolitan or Playgirl, she's hip and liberated; but if a man even casuallyflips through a Penthouse, he's a "pig". When a woman goes topless or wriggles into athong bikini, only dowdy old ladies complain; but if a man exposes himself, he is hauledoff to jail. Men who want to volunteer as scout troop leaders or to teach grade schoolclasses are looked on with suspicion of being child molesters, but women perform theseroles with impunity. The clear implication is that men are sexual, women are not; womenare pure, men are dirty beasts

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When [a man makes a pass at a woman, he's a lecher "with only one thing on his mind", but

when a woman ogles a man's behind, everybody thinks it's cute and chic. If a womansubscribes to Cosmopolitan or Playgirl, she's hip and liberated; but if a man even casuallyflips through a Penthouse, he's a "pig". When a woman goes topless or wriggles into athong bikini, only dowdy old ladies complain; but if a man exposes himself, he is hauledoff to jail. Men who want to volunteer as scout troop leaders or to teach grade schoolclasses are looked on with suspicion of being child molesters, but women perform theseroles with impunity. The clear implication is that men are sexual, women are not; womenare pure, men are dirty beasts

You're seriously crying about double standards? Really? :what:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have any kind of money, you should save your sperm and get a vasectomy. places like mayo have done a good job with reversible procedures now. i have no clue why athletes dont do it more (women should also get their eggs saved since its not uncommon to get lymphoma or any type of cancer during their 20s and be infertile)

Skip A Smith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PNvmt.jpg

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
i know two girls now that actually got screwed. the dads are dead beats and the judges still ruled in the father's favor and lowered his C.S and got increased time with the children. still, that's far in between, 90% of men get screwed. and shout out to my step moms out there getting screwed by an ex wife and mother of her step children by having their ex husband's checks garnished.

Trouble

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish i knew this stuff when my daughter was born. I was paying $500 a month and could only see her 1 day out of the week. I dont know why these courts give the guy the bad end of the things

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically, if you are trying to be the better person in the relationship you are going to get fukked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish i knew this stuff when my daughter was born. I was paying $500 a month and could only see her 1 day out of the week. I dont know why these courts give the guy the bad end of the things

Damn breh
108,000 tax free for your baby moms

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
brehs one of my friends is getting his shyt pushed in right now.

Dude lost his 60K job, going through a divorce after having a 3rd kid recently with the wife.

She trying to use his degree as a starting point for alimony, already lost the house. I told dude straight up...she played you dog...had that 3rd kid to make a killing for 18+

He basically works one of his jobs and sees nothing. Lives with his mom right now as a result of all this shyt. 28 and fukked

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
brehs one of my friends is getting his shyt pushed in right now.

Dude lost his 60K job, going through a divorce after having a 3rd kid recently with the wife.

She trying to use his degree as a starting point for alimony, already lost the house. I told dude straight up...she played you dog...had that 3rd kid to make a killing for 18+

He basically works one of his jobs and sees nothing. Lives with his mom right now as a result of all this shyt. 28 and fukked

:damn::damn::damn:
watch him age quick now..this sad

at 28 with 3 kids....he was just starting his prime yrs :scusthov: