Avoiding Alimony & Child Support are the keys to success as a male..part 2

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Nope

It why men in Japan stopped getting married,

http://www.japantoday.com/smartphon...e-no-girlfriend-49-of-women-unattached-survey

Only in china are man somewhat winning
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-Law-that-makes-men-laugh-and-women-cry.html

Best bet sadly is to live in a state where common law isn't recognized if you must. For religious purposes if you can't your rolling the dice

:wtf:

Da fukk is up wit Asians? It's like they have nonexistent libido's. I'm not excited about rushing into marriage in this day and age but I'm still tryna interact wit the opposite sex, dayumn.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World

1536098_o.gif
This bytch would have to die. shyt like this is why I'm never gettin married

[YOUTUBE]OYHL6AYAwQU[/YOUTUBE]

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

Damn, too much truth there.

As a man, the best ways for you to protect yourself against this force of this evolutionary history, against the hypergamy push of heterosexual women, is to: (1) not have any children (“the snip” is strongly recommended), (2) not cohabitate with a woman, and (3) not get married. The justifying details behind these three recommendations are beyond the scope of this article, but if you simply remember these three recommendations, you are going to be far ahead of your exploited and conned brethren in the brotherhood of men.

:to:

But one of the comments offers a less extreme solution:

So now you know the problem, women who belong to a society that does not value their obligations to men. The solution is simple, find societies that do value men. There are certainly such groups in even America. Find them, create them if you have to. Dont excuse yourselves from this battle because you see your surrounding culture woshes to enslave you. For shame, are you the first men met with the challenge of a hostile environment? It will not be easy, but was anything of value easy? There are going to be terrible risks, but is anything worth more?

:yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Barry Sanders Divorce -- We've Got A TON of Issues | TMZ.com

This dude barry sanders is about to get a divorce. He's the guy spending all the time in the weight room and doing everything to be successful, but now she gets millions because she spread her legs for the right guy.

A lot of people don't believe me, but I will tell you that women can be straight up VIPERS or extremely iced-out when they lose their feelings for you... you don't even have to do wrong. They might view you as weak and will try to press you at every angle for advantages. Everything with women is based on emotions, and emotions are VOLATILE. Who can predict from where they come and to where they go? You could do all the right things for your woman. You can be a man that provides, never cheats, never gives her anything to worry about, etc., but she will leave you because that level of stability is too boring for her... or in fact, she could use the resources you are sharing with her to give to another guy. How often have you heard of some guy paying for his girl's school, but she's out there cheating?

What can you do to keep these women around? What can you do to keep their loyalty? NOTHING except never putting yourself in terms to where these women get a free pass. The laws are completely in the favor of a woman, so they look at life as an entertainment bonanza. Why do I say there is nothing you can do? Look at these athletes? Are these not the men of desire that women are chasing? They have money, they have all the physical attributes that a woman may desire, they might be funny, etc. They will still divorce him and go talk to another guy... maybe a musician or another athlete. They might complain, "Oh, well he's an athlete so he cheats." But then women will look at the loyal guy and divorce or cheat on him because 'he's too boring'.

A lot of the rat type women that are benefiting from this arrangement will call me or other men bitter who point that out because we're showing you how to cut off their gravy train. The truth is, we are the FURTHEST thing from bitter because we were wise enough not to get caught up to where we have to pay all this money to a scandalous woman. The truth is that the system IS corrupt. The system is so messed up that the woman can be the cheater and yet the man has to pay alimony, child support and live like a pauper while she and her new dude are living it up.

The key is to FILTER. Do NOT even consider marrying a woman without considerably looking into her past. It might make you feel 'resentful' or whatever, when you find out she's a go-getter, but better you find out NOW than have those traits come out when she has you in a financial vice grip. She has to have morals, and these days, do NOT marry a woman who you make significantly more than unless you make her sign an iron clad prenup. Will a woman marry you if you a broke dude? In a lot of cases, NO. She will say you don't have enough to provide for me.. but then these are the same women who want to be considered 'equal' with men. Provide for yourself then. These women will filter you out REAL quick. They look out for themselves and have no remorse for it... You better watch your own back and put yourself in an ADVANTAGEOUS position.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Prenups aren't bulletproof from what I hear.

Theres gotta be some kind of way to get married and protect ya nuts and assets

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
repped kevs post. my thing is i have no desire to get married, but i want to have kids. at the same time i don't want to bring my kids into that type of environment.

i believe that marriage could be a great thing if people realized what it actually took to make a great marriage. women believe the fairytales(if only you could hear the things women who have been married for 2 or more years tell me, disgust), and men get pressured into it.

in short marriage counseling should be mandatory

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is also kevm even if you marry a chick that makes more than you or say you both make say 40 or 50k, once she gets pregnant and I have seen it she may decide to stay home and raise the kids and not to back to work, and ten boom your out working providing for a family while trying to maintain that two wage lifestyle he's used to. She becomes the bored housewife gets a itch, cheats files for divorce remember 70 percent of women file for divorce and then boom you are left in financial ruins.

She may love you today with all her heart but that can change in the twinkle of an eye

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of this shyt can be avoided. But nikkaz are too fukking dumb.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of this shyt can be avoided. But nikkaz are too fukking dumb.

shakes head

waits for the inevitable j lova post about nikkas wifing up ho's etc. not seeing the red flags, when in alot of cases you can marry the sweetest righteous chick ever and still get kicked to the curb and paying alimony and child support.

but you suffer from the NAWALT syndrome