Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
dude does not even have a book out.
He's got a terrific story in Tales to the Astonished called "Man in the Ant Hill" by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee. There's also another good story from Marvel Premiere called "To Steal An Ant Man" written by John Byrne and David Michelinie.

Other than that, yeah, can't think of anything.

Ant Man is also being directed by Edgar Wright.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Avengers are gonna bust through a wall, right.

Thor is gonna look at Ultron and say "We would have words with thee."

Every fanboy in the theater is gonna scream like a bytch.

All the casual fans are gonna wonder what the hell's goning on. lmao

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Think about it, though.

Ultron Unlimited is damn near what Age of Ultron wishes that it was.

It will quench Whedon's thirst for favorite character blood

It's set in some gypsy-ish land which will give Quicksilver a reason to be there.

Age of Ultron = Ultron Unlimited.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Official: Marvel Casts AGE OF ULTRON's SCARLET WITCH & QUICKSILVER
by Lucas Siegel, Site Editor
Date: 25 November 2013 Time: 11:19 AM ET

19667-official-marvel-casts-age-of-ultron-s-scarlet-witch-quicksilver.html

scarlet-quicksilver.jpg

CREDIT: Marvel Comics
View full size image
elizabeth-olsen-red-lights.jpg

Elizabeth Olsen in 'Red Lights'
CREDIT: Nostromo Pictures
View full size image
Marvel Studios announced Monday via a press release on Marvel.com that Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen, who have long been rumored for roles in Avengers: Age of Ultron, have officially been cast as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

The twin superhero siblings started out in comics as villains under their father, Magneto, and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. They went on to become Avengers, where they've been on and off members for nearly half a century - in fact, when Age of Ultron hits in May 2015, that will be their 50th anniversary as team members, alongside Hawkeye and Captain America.

aaron-taylor-johnson-kick-ass-2.jpg

Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'Kick-Ass 2'
CREDIT: Universal
View full size image
Their mutant past and father will have to be ignored in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, however, as those aspects of the characters' film rights are controlled by Fox. In fact, Quicksilver will first appear on the big screen in next year's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

avengersageofultronlogo.jpg

CREDIT: Marvel Studios
View full size image
Taylor-Johnson and Olsen are sharing the big screen in May 2014 as costars of the Godzilla reboot before they don the spandex as Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. Avengers: Age of Ultron will hit theaters May 1, 2015, as the final "Phase 2" MCU movie, written and directed by Joss Whedon.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really don't get why they're so adamant on putting those two in the movie, but whatever. Above all things I really hope Whedon will stop being such a tv-director. The first hour of The Avengers looked embarrassingly cheap at times.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I said still remains, Blade not in the same weight class as most of the Avengers.

And like I said Black Panther is just flat out better. Nothing Blade can do that Black Panther can't also do (if not better). Plus Panther is a genius, filthy rich, and an a better martial artist. In EMH Panther sonned an entire team of Avengers the first time he met them. In the comics he damn near beat the Fantastic Four by himself. There's a reason a Black Panther film is the one people have been clamoring for the most (along with Dr Strange).

I keep hearing this,but where his movie at:mjpls:.? is it cuz he black? just like Blade is? Wesley proved these studios could bet on black and they still wont give Black Panther a movie:ohhh:? something aint right,either this character aint what yall claimin or somebody racist,somebody lyin:mjpls:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing this,but where his movie at:mjpls:.? is it cuz he black? just like Blade is? Wesley proved these studios could bet on black and they still wont give Black Panther a movie:ohhh:? something aint right,either this character aint what yall claimin or somebody racist,somebody lyin:mjpls:

Like I said, the character is flat out better than Blade. Blade hasn't had a decent comic book since the 70's and Wesley Snipes had to basically reinvent the character for him to work on film. Black Panther has some outright classic comics to draw from. Particularly the work of Christopher Priest (which was critically acclaimed at the time).

If you don't believe us just look at some of the wiki articles on the character.....

Hell this is a preview page from a comic coming out this week featuring Black Panther:

NEWAVN2013012-int-LR2-7-8b9fa.jpg